•Gallagher, you have a visitor•

Carl's p.o.v

"Gallagher. You have a visitor".

I dropped the tools I was using and nodded at nick, who'd put my things away later. I walked out, and was walked into the room where they frisk us to make sure we don't have any weapons and shit.

"You're good. Go". I walked out into the visiting room and saw Ian sitting at one of the tables.

"Hey man" he said, hugging me. We sat down and he smiled at me.

"What's up? You being good?" I laughed.

"Aren't I always?" He smirked and looked around. I knew there was something he wasn't telling me. Ian was a good liar, but I've picked up on when he's got something on his mind. I raised my eyebrow, looking at him suspiciously.

"Spit it out"

"I'm going to see Sky after I'm done seeing you". Damn. I haven't seen her since that day in the court yard. I mean I think about her all the time, it's just hard when someone brings her up.

"Why?" I ask, leaning back in my chair.

"Nobody told you about her?" I started getting worried. What happened to her? I guess Ian saw the look on my face because he laughed.

"It's not bad. They're just putting her on Depression, Anxiety, and Anger medication. We all know Sky, she freaked out and didn't want it but I sent her a letter and told her how i know how it feels to be that way and have everyone judge you. But she said she's going to just do it in here, and stop when she gets out." I nodded. It was good she's going to be taken care of.

"Is there anything you want me to tell her?"

"Yeah, could you tell her that I'm finding a way to be able to see her somehow. Man I don't know how I'm going to do it but I need to. I saw her in the courtyard a few months ago and fuck dude I have to see her. I got a fucking boner by just looking at her 30 feet away" he laughed, then got serious.

"Don't be doing things that will get you more time in here. I'll tell her that, just focus on getting out okay? Make getting out your main priority. When you get out, you and Sky can go back to the way you were." I nodded and mumbled a "yeah."

"So Lip's with this rich Asian chick-" Ian started.

Hey guys! So the next chapter will be Skylar's visit, and then it'll get more interesting I promiseeeee 😂

Don't forget to comment and vote!

~Maddieee