"Welcome to prison"

Hey guys! First chapter ayeee! There will be swearing in this chapter.

Carl's p.o.v

I sat on the bus, waiting to reach the prison. We stopped at a few other places, picking up other people.

A tall black guy came and sat next to me. He mumbled something to me and handed me a dew rag.

"Sweet" I smirked. I put in on and adjusted it. I sat back and looked out of the window.

I miss Skylar.

Skylars p.o.c

I stepped onto my bus. I sat next to this black girl.

"What you in for?" She asked.

"Drug charge. Resisting arrest and stomping a cop car windshield"  she laughed.

"Good one"

"What about you? What did you do"

"Lit my boyfriend and his side bitch on fire, then resisted arrest" I laughed this time. 

"Nice. How long you got?"

"687 days.

"425 days"

"Damn" we sat in silence for a while. We stopped and more people got on the bus. Two girls sat on the seats across from us.

I noticed that one kept staring at me.

"You got a fucking problem?" I looked and asked.

"Bitch who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" She was country. You can tell.

"I will fucking kill you I'm not playing" I stood up, my cuff chains rattling against the seat.

"Sit down inmate" the guard said, and pushed me back down to my seat. The two girls looked speechless. The chick who was next to me started laughing.

"I like you. What's your name?" She asked.

"Call me Michaels." I said.

"Walker" I nodded. I figured I wouldn't let anyone know my name. It's a pussy name. (No offense to anyone with that name. It's my favorite name xD)

"Okay ladies we're here" we all stood up. They pulled us down.

"The prison is separated into two parts. The male inmates are over there, she pointed to her left.

"And the females are here" she pointed to her right.

"Now there are times when you will see male inmates. You will never talk to them. They will sometimes be outside in the courtyards when you are. There are two fences with barbed wire. Don't even think about climbing them. They are 10 feet away from each other. Do not even think about it" just then, another bus pulled up. We all looked over and guys were being pulled out of it. I watched them all.

Suddenly, after about seven guys, he came out. He looked around, spotting the girls. One by one he looked at them, until his eyes met mine. He gave me a small smile, which I returned. A tallish black dude leaned down and whispered in his ear. Carl looked me up and down and smirked. I rolled my eyes.

This place is going to change him.

Both skylars and Carl's p.o.v

"Welcome to prison" the guards said.

Hey guys! I hope you liked it! It'll start getting better soon.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

First comment will get a shout out in the next chapter.

~Maddieeee