ch. 32

Yoongi and jimin returned to their hotel room after a small birthday celebration in jin and namjoon's room.

Yoongi sighed as he plopped onto the bed tiredly, yawning as he laid down. "I'm so ready for bed. What about You?"

Jimin rolled his eyes and sat at the edge of the Bed. "So you forgot about my 'birthday present'?"

"Ugh. Jimin I'm to tired to do Anything right now" Yoongi sighed.

"Exactly. You dont have to do a thing except sit there. " jimin smirked. "I said I'd do all the work" 

Yoongi chuckled and sat up. "Alright. Whatever. "

Jimin ran over to the door and locked it too make sure the other members wouldnt come in.

Please use headphones I don't want to be the reason someone's parets catch them reading smut

Jimin and yoongi both got undressed until they were fully naked and jimin climbed on top of yoongi, kissing him roughly. Yoongi's hands trailed up and down jimin's body. Jimin pulled away and sat in between yoongi's legs. He stroked yoongi's member, his his fingers softly grazing it. Yoongi let out a quite, throaty moan. Yoongi's little moan was enough to make jimin's member stand proudly, precum oozing out. Jimin couldn't take it anymore, he needed yoongi.

He climbed on yoongi's lap and faced him, gripping yoongis shoulders and putting yoongi into him, whining in pain. No matter how many times jimin and yoongi had sex, it still hurt like hell. Jimin adjusted himself to yoongi's size and started to wiggle his hips back and forth, a loud moan escaping his Lips and a deep groan from yoongi.

Since yoongi didn't have to do any of the work, for once he was able to sit and enjoy it. But it was too slow and it was hard for jimin to go faster.

"nngg-aAHH" jimin moaned louder as yoongi grabbed his hips, thrusting jimin's hips faster.

When it still wasn't enough, yoongi quickly flipped them over to where jimin was on his back and began to pound into him.

  "Aa-ahh! yoongi~ahh Mmngh. Fa-faster" jimin moaned loudly.

Yoongi went faster and proceeded to pound deeper and harder into jimin with every thrust.

Tears of pure bliss brimmed jimin's eyes as he moaned into the crook of yoongi's neck.

"Y-yoongi i-im gon-"

"Not yet" yoongi Growled, making jimin whine.

"P-please I cant ahh~ " jimin begged, the feeling of trying to hold in his orgasm was intense and honestly pure torture.

Jimin couldn't take it anymore, he came on his and yoongi's chest.  Yoongi groaned, pounding harder into jimin and making him yelp in slight pain.

A few thrusts later yoongi came in jimin and his slid out and fell next yoongi on the bed.

"Too tired to do anything, huh?" Jimin chuckled."I said I would do everything myself" jimin frowned, trying his best to catch his breath.

"I know. And I'm sorry" yoongi kissed his forehead. "But aren't you glad I took over?"

"Yeah. But I won't be later." Jimin signed.

Yoongi chuckled and leaned over jimin to the night stand and grabbed a box of tissues and whiping both his and jimin's stomachs, tossing the tissues into the garbage can and pulling the blanked over jimin.

Yoongi climbed over the blanket and wrapped his arms around jimin, kissing his forehead.

"Goodnight baby boy"

Jimin blushed at the sudden nickname and smiled.

"Goodnight yoongi"