ch. 6

BTS had gotten to their hotel and walked to their rooms. Tae shared a room with jungkook, namjoon and jin shared a room, jimin and yoongi shared a room, and hoseok had a room to himself. Yoongi was laying in his bed while on his phone. He got a message from one of his friends.

9:37
Jihun- OMG HAVE YOU SEEN WHATS GOING ON?!?!
-
Yoongi- um.. No. What's happening.
-
Jihun- this..
  *picture of jimin and yoongi sleeping on the plane on an Instagram post*

Caption: OMG GUYYYSSSS YOONMIN IS SO REAL THEY'RE CUDDLING AND HOLDING HANDSSS. ON THE PLANE I SAW JIMIN KISS HIS CHEEKK IM DYING!!!
-
Jihun- this picture is all over the Internet yoongi... You didn't tell me you and jimin were a thing.

  "Oh god..." Yoongi said quietly.

Jimin heard him. "What's wrong?"
Jimin sat next to yoongi on his bed.

Yoongi handed the phone to jimin.
As jimin read it he put his hand over his mouth.

  "Oh no" jimin pulled his knees up to his chest and started to tear up a bit.

Yoongi noticed and put his arm around him. Their heads shot up as their door opened up, the rest of the group walked into their room.

"Jihun told us what happened..." Tae said.

Yoongi nodded slightly, placing his head on jimin's shoulders, who was now sobbing into his knees.

"What are we gonna do?" Yoongi said, trying not to show how scared and upset he actually was.

"Well. There's not much we can do. The armys obviously seem very happy for you guys. So I just think Its best to tell the armys, what's actually going on." jin said.

"I'm scared" jimin said as he lifted his head up.

Yoongi looked at jimin, his face was all red, his eyes were puffy, and his cheeks were wet from his tears, it hurt him to look at jimin like this.

"Me too" yoongi slowly said, pulling jimin into a hug.

Jimin cried softly into the Crook of yoongi's neck. Yoongi rubbed his hand up and down jimin's back.
Jimin squeezed yoongi's shirt as he tried to choked down his tears. Slowly, a tear fell down yoongi's cheek. The rest of the members ran over and hugged them.

"Don't worry, we'll fix this." Jin said.

They all pulled away from the group hug, except for jimin and yoongi. Jimin's cheeks were stained with tears, he had stopped crying but was still hugging yoongi, he felt comforted and safe.

  "Well uh. We'll leave you guys alone to talk about it.." Namjoon said, making everyone leave.

Yoongi kissed the top of jimin's head.

"Hyung.. What are we gonna do? Everyone knows now." Jimin
said quietly.

  "Like jin suggested, we should
Just tell the army's about us and hope it works out for the best."yoongi said, trying not to let jimin hear he was Crying, but failed.

"Hyung..." Jimin looked up at yoongi, who looked away from jimin.

Jimin placed his head back into yoongi's chest and hugged him tighter. "Please don't cry.."

Yoongi wiped his tears and pulled away from jimin. Jimin smiled softly at him and kissed him softly.

"Its getting pretty late. We should go to bed" yoongi said.

"Yeah. You're right"

jimin released yoongi from his tight hug and got up from yoongi's bed. They each took turns getting changed in the bathroom and laid down in their beds. As yoongi was about to go to sleep, he felt someone get in his bed. He looked over and saw jimin, laying down.

"Sorry, I've just gotten used to sleeping with you" jimin chuckled.

"Come here" yoongi said smiling, his arms out.

Jimin laid down and yoongi wrapped his arms around him.

"Goodnight" yoongi said, kissing jimin's cheek."

" 'night, hyung."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
A/n.   So some of you have been asking for a smut between them in this. Maybe later. I'm still deciding whether to do that or not, I don't want to ruin the "fluffiness" I intended for this story. Please comment if you would like smut or not and I'll take it into consideration 😊