ch.14

The members were in the living room watching a movie. Of course yoongi and jimin were cuddling.

"Aww hyung. Yoongi and jimin are cuddling. We should too" jungkook said, talking taehyung's Arm and wrapping it around himself, cuddling into his side.

"Aish. Why did I sit next to you. I was asking for this." Taehyung said.

"You can't reject me forever" jungkook said cutely.

Jimin giggled at the two, causing other people to laugh.

"Hyung why dont you love me?" Jungkook frowned.

Taehyung sighed, giving up.

"I love you kookie" taehyung said, rubbing the younger ones arm with his hand.

"Yay" jungkook smiled, snuggling into his hyung's side, making Taehyung smile softly.

"Quiet down. Me and my wife are trying to watch the movie" namjoon sighed, putting his arm on jin's shoulder.

Jin gave namjoon a bitch what the fuck kinda look. "Uh bitch I think the fuck not"

Jin grabbed his pink, fuzzy blanket and scooted away from namjoon, making him laugh. "I was joking"

" for real. Everyone shut the fuck up. I'm trying to hear the fucking movie." Hoseok huffed.

"Jeez.. " jimin said quietly.
-
-
-
They got done watching movie and sat in the living room, chatting about various things.

"I'm boooooreed" jimin whined.

"Yeah Me too"

"Saaaame"

Yoongi chuckled at jimin's cuteness.

"WAIT GUYS I HAVE AN IDEA" hoseok yelled happily, standing up from his seat.

"Wow, like five seconds you were moody and mad" Jin laughed.

"Shut the fuck up seokjin" hoseok chuckled.

"Dont get an attitude with me little boy, the fuck" jin replied.

"Alright but anyways, we should go to that Mini Golf place that opened a few days ago!"

"Ooooooh" jungkook said, getting out of taehyung's side.

Taehyung grabbed jungkook and pulled him back to him, wrapping his arms Around him. Jungkook smiled.

"Aww" jimin said, noticing the two.

"So cute!" Jin smiled.

"Yah shut up. There's nothing between us!" Taehyung complained.

"Mkay. Sure. " namjoon said.

Taehyung sighed.

"Alright, but are we going?!" Jimin said, sounding like a child, a small chuckle escaped yoongi's lip.

"I'm Down" namjoon said.

"AND IM GONNA GET DOOOWN, I LOVE YA, AND IM GONNA GET DOOOOWN, I LOVE. AND IM GONNA GET DOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN, I LOVE YA. GIRL I WANNA GET DOOoown"  Jungkook sang.

"BABY GET DOWN GET  DOWN GET DOWN GET GET DOWN. BABY GET DOWN GET  DOWN GET DOWN GET GET DOWN" jimin sang. 

"YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO KEEPS ME SATISFIEEEEED" Jin sang, the only other member who knew the song. 

"Alright alright." Yoongi laughed. making them stop singing. "Sounds like fun"

They all agreed and got ready to go.

"GET IN LOSERS WE'RE GOING SHOPPING" jin said, getting in the car.

Eh. I'm sorry that I'm lazy. I have writers block and this is what I came up with. I'll update when I figure out what goes down while mini Golfing. K

If you're wondering what those two song that jimin and jungkook sang, the first one was "fxxk it" by bigbang. The second one was "get down" by boys republic.