☼ T W E N T Y N I N E ~ M E E T I N G ☼

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Oh, that's great," She nodded, "How about your brother?"

"Oh, I- I found him," He shrugged, achieving a large smile from his psychiatrist.

"That's amazing! You haven't seen him in years! How did you find him?!", She questioned excitedly, making Spring feel slightly uncomfortable.

"U-Uh...I...Found him with his new boyfriend, my old friend," Spring shrugged, acting like Nightmare was less of a deal than he was.

"Oh, how is his boyfriend?"

"He's...A good person, a bit possessive and his moods are never easy to tell...", Spring explained, "He still has a slight obsession with me apparently, at least, that's what Goldie said...Except in more exaggerated tone," He laughed a little.

"Oh, is he younger or older?"

"He's...twenty-five I think? Plush always went for older men anyway, he has issues in all reality," Spring smirked, "Guess I go for guys too, though, never expected it myself. Maybe that's why I haven't been into anything until now."

"I think it's nice that you've found someone to support you," The lady smiled, "Anyway, are you keeping in touch with your family?"

"Yeah- I-I saw them a couple of weeks ago but my mum just...I don't remember her at all...She looked like she didn't care...", Spring murmured, his voice cracking slightly with hurt.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. Here, I'll tell you what I know...?", She suggested, getting out her papers.

"Uh...Yes...Yes, please...", Spring agreed.

"As far as I know, she's bipolar, that runs in the family," She began.

"Goldie's bipolar," Spring butted in, not finding it a reason for her to be so...Emotionless about her son having amnesia and being in an another accident.

"Right- Um...She's a drug addict," She sighed, Spring lifting up his head.

"Of course! I knew it!", Spring shouted aloud, "She was acting whacked up as soon as I got there!"

The women softened her expression, "Oh, I'm sorry, Spring," She sympathised.

"That's okay," He sighed, "I kinda just wanted to confirm it."

"At least you know," She replied kindly, "How've the scars been since the accident...?"

"Oh, they- They've been hurting...And burning...But Goldie helps," Spring beamed, liking the thought of just Goldie in general. He was a nice thought.

"That's good, how's your eating habits? I'm only asking as they sometimes develop over accidents like these...", She told him, being cautious of her words.

"Oh, mine are good. Different can be said about Goldie's but they've always been shit but I can't say that he's not healthy," He shrugged, "Sure, we could both get out more but that's fine."

"Also, very good. Have any plans for today?"

"We plan to go to Goldie's brother's and see him and his boyfriend," Spring answered, "Another gay couple," He chuckled a little.

"Ah, okay. I hope I didn't keep you too long," She told Spring, making him shake his head.

"Of course not, thanks for talking, when's the next meeting?"

"Wednesday after next," She told him, jumping to her feet and leading him towards the door.

"Excuse me but I didn't catch your name?", Spring noted politely.

"Oh, of course, silly me. I'm Sharon," She greeted, holding out her hand and shaking Spring's as she led him back to the waiting room.

"Spring!", Goldie called, racing up to him and holding his hands, "You okay?"

"I-I'm fine?", He smiled with a little chuckle at the back of his voice.

The psychiatrist smiled before she left, leaving the two to exit the gargantuan hospital. Goldie was swinging his hands and smiling happily.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you too," Spring grinned, letting go of his hand and slipping it into his pocket. Goldie blushed and giggled femininely.

Goldie kissed his cheek, "Slow down, please."

"Ah- Sorry," He smiled, slowing down for him.

"I should really exercise more," Goldie pouted, reaching the car and opening the door, "And I honestly need to go on a diet. You could swear I'm pregnant," He whined, getting into the car. Spring hopped in and stared at him.

"You...Aren't though, right?"

"Trust me- I've taken three tests. I'm just fat and lazy," He laughed, leaning back in the driver's seat.

"Pretty sexy for someone who's fat and lazy," Spring huffed, flicking him in the head.

"I'm pretty sure that my metabolism is dying," He sighed, "Haven't you even noticed?"

"No, I don't see...Any change?", Spring tilted his head questionably.

"Um...try touching me up-!", Goldie suggested, pushing his body onto Spring's from over the other side of the car.

Spring just nodded and continued to let his hands travel to his hips which were, as he said, softer. Nothing major, if anything, it was a more feminine feel.

"H-Huh...It's...It feels quite feminine...", Spring mumbled, lifting his hands up his shirt, all over his body next. His arms, his hips, his chest, his stomach.

"A-Ah!", Goldie moaned, falling under Spring's touch, Spring instantly pulled away and blushed.

"Fuck, sorry, are you okay? I got carried away...", Spring mumbled, letting Goldie pull down his shirt while blushing, "But seriously, you don't feel...that bad? I mean, you were always pretty feminine but if anything it was baby fat before and this is more of the...Feminine type? I guess you're lucky. Your weight distributes nicely," Spring commented.

"O-Oh? T-Thank you!", He smiled, "Now- Let's go see Freddy?"

"Yep."