Stop being so rude #27

Please make my day, and like and comment!

................................

'So I'll pick you up at eight thirty tomorrow.' Logan said.

'Say what?!' I screamed out.

'Thanks that were my ears.' Logan said sarcastically.

'I'm sorry, but you're joking right? It's weekend tomorrow that's the time normal teenagers sleep till late and proceed to do nothing all day.' I said trying to explain my point.

'Do I look like I care?' He asked. I wanted to make a joke about me not seeing him because we were on the phone, but decided not to seeing it would make me look childish. 

'But I do care so can we please meet up later?' I asked in the sweetest voice I could manage to produce. 'No end of discussion. I'l pick you up at eight thirty be ready to go and have some breakfast before I pick you up. Otherwise You'll be starving when we arrive knowing you.' He said and then hung up.

I looked flabbergasted at my phone for a little while feeling butterflies in my stomach, but also feeling annoyed for just being hung up on. I turned around in my bed and switched the tv on. While watching Greys Anatomy I fell asleep.

I woke up from my alarm blasting music like there was no tomorrow. I jumped up and slammed the alarm off. I groaned and turned around hiding my face in my pillow. I dreaded to leave my warm cocoon and almost fell asleep again when my phone went crazy again. I groaned looked up and saw it was Logan calling me.

'What do you want?' I asked with a grumpy voice. 'Goodmorning sunshine, I just knew you'd have a hard time waking up so I thought I'd call you to make sure you get out off bed and be ready on time.' He said not having any morning moodiness at all. 'Are you a spawn of satan?' I asked.

'Excuse you?' He asked confused. 'Nothing just you're way to happy at seven am to be a human. That's all.' I said. He just laughed and probably thought I was badshit crazy. 'I'm gonna have to hang up now if you want me to be on time.' I said and hang the phone up.

I jumped out off bed feeling happy again because I talked to Logan and went into the shower. After I showered I got dressed and brushed my hair and teeth. After that I sprayed some perfume on and ran downstairs. Goodmornng I screamed as I walked down the hall and knocked repeatedly at Kristy and Chase's door. I heard them groaning and quickly ran downstairs to escape their grumpy morning faces.

As I came downstairs I walked into the kitchen and met Maria. 'Good morning honey!' She said sweetly. I smiled at her and got seated on one of the barstool. She turned around with a plate full of delicious food. 'OWW MY GOSHH is that for me?' I asked excited. Maria smiled at me and nodded, 'I know how much you hate mornings, so I thought why not make your morning a little less dreadful right?' She said. I could kiss her as I took my first bite of pancake. It tasted amazing and I immediately forgot I had to work out soon.

As I was finishing my plate Logan walked in. He kissed my forehead lovingly and got seated next to me. 'Good morning Princess.' He said while stealing the last piece of pancake from my plate. I wanted to get mad, but kissed him instead. He responded immediately and snaked his arm around my waist. As we were kissing He picked me up and put me on his lap. I was surprised about the strength he had and squealed a little. The moment just had to be ruined by Kristy who walked in at wrong moment. 'Get a room you two. This is just disgusting to see!' She screamed out.

I smiled at her and said, 'Do I have to remind you about the time you got your first kiss?'

She looked horrified and said, 'You wouldn't.'