Frenemy #13

'Calm down mate! the table did't do anything to you, have respect for the tables.' Dylan said nodding at Logan's hands who were trying to strangle the table to contain his anger. Logan only looked at Dylan with a deathly glare which made Dylan shut up immediately.

Chase on the other hand was enjoying this badly. He took the whispering in each others ear one step further and pushed me onto his lap while pushing my hair aside. I knew what he was going to do and pinched him in his leg to stop him from giving me a hickey.

He just ignored me and took advantage of the situation. When he was about to start Logan jumped up from the table, knocking over the drinks on the table because he stood up so violently, looking furious. Everyone gasped from the sudden loud noise that was coming from a furious Logan. He walked up to me picked me up out of Chase's lap and planted me next to Dylan. Giving me a tap on my head like I was his dog.

I looked up at Logan with the rest of the cafeteria surprised by his outburst. I was just messing around but apparently I hit the right note. After Logan had himself seated next to Chase he looked around, seeing that the whole cafeteria was still gawping at us. 'EVERYONE CAN GO BACK TO THEIR LUNCH, THE SHOW IS OVER.' He said loud enough for the next state to hear it. Everyone quickly focussed on their food scared of what Logan would do if He caught them staring.

I just looked around surprised, damn I did't think he would take it this serious. I tried to lift up the mood by making a conversation with Dylan which caused me to end up with a glare from Logan.

'I'm just gonna go and grab myself a new drink does anyone els wat something.' I said trying to get away from the awkwardness. Dylan stood up immediately not enjoying the atmosphere either. 'I'll help you with carrying the drinks.' he said quickly grabbing me by my arm and guiding me to the lunch line.

'What the hell was that about?' he asked surprised. 'I have absolutely no idea, I was just joking but apparently Logan doesn't know what jokes are.' I said still astonished by the scene we were just in.

'Logan and Chase have been arguing for almost three weeks and I am really starting to wondering what it's all about.' he said. Can't you guys do a sleepover or something to talk about it?' I asked trying to help solve the problem. Dylan looked at me like I had grown a second head and then laughed like there was no tomorrow collapsing together almost rolling onto the ground. I looked at him strangely, I know I'm funny but that funny...

'Did I say something funny?' I asked wanting to laugh with him because apparently it was a good joke. Dylan tried to catch his breath to talk to me again. 'A sleepover? Are you serious? We haven't had a sleepover since we were 10 years old.' he said mockingly.

'Well I guess I found the problem than.' I said seriously. 'I'm gonna call my mother and ask if you guys can have a sleepover, OMG this is gonna be so much fun!!' I squealed in excitement. 'If you think that's gonna solve our problems.' he said sceptic. I just rolled my eyes and said, 'If it doesn't work out you've at least had a fun night with the guys, right?' 'Well I guess so.' he said questionably.

'What can I get for you?' The cafeteria women asked. 'Can you order Dylan then I'll call my mom.' I said while searching in my bag for my phone. 'Sure thing. What do you want?' He asked. 'A water please.' I said the turning around looking for a more quiet space to phone.

I dialed her phone number waiting for her to pick up her phone. 'Hello, who am I speaking to?' she asked friendly. 'Hello mom it's me, I was wondering, can the boys have a sleepover tonight?' I asked sweetly. Before I could hear her answer I was rudely interrupted. I looked up to see Joys side hoes without Joy in front of me. 'Can I help you?' I asked trying to not get on their nerves immediately. 'Well it depends, can you migrate to another country for me? than yes. If not than I don't think so.' One of the side hoes said smugly sure as hell not trying to avoid an argument. She had fake blond hair and fake bazooka boobs. 'Well Than I guess I can't help you miss Bleachie. Now can I please get back to my phone call?' I asked irritated while nodding at the phone in my hand.