Challenge accepted #15

'Alex!! Where were you I've been calling you non stop! I didn't want to make a scene with that boy around, but someone has been waiting for you all day!' She said pulling me into the kitchen trying to hurry up.

I don't know what crawled up her ass but something was certainly important enough to give her a moodswing. She hasn't had one of those since we've moved in with Thomas. Which I'm totally happy about cause they are just too cute together.

Sometimes I wonder if I could ever be this happy with someone as my mom is right now. It certainly won't be with Logan. I think he will never stop being the manwhore he is. I sighed inwardly, "why am I even thinking about him"

I looked at my phone and saw indeed ten missed calls and a zillion text messages from my mom and Thomas. I rolled my eyes and put my phone back. They were even double texting nowadays, #couplegoals.

'Calm women what's so important that it can't wait for another minute.' I asked wondering what it is. Maybe she finally gave in and bought me the Lambo I dreamt about. I mean it would be just fair, if she can be with her long lost love than so can I.

'It's actually a "who".' she says with a big smile on her face. My dream got smashed onto the ground which caused my brain cells not to get the hint she gave me. I just sighed feeling intensely sorry for my self, and walked with her. 'Well I don't understand hints so can you just show me.'

'Yeah yeah! Calm your tits women, and close you eyes you can open them when I say so.' She said demanding. 'You know I extremely hate surprises?' I said while doing exactly what she asked me to do. 'I think you will love this one.' She said mysteriously.

'If you say so.' I said while hearing noises in front of me. 'Shut your mouthes ungrateful child and open your eyes.' My mom said with sass. Since when did my mom become such a sassy bitch I wondered. I mean she's definitely never been the most normal mom, but now she acts even weirder.

'Surpriseee!!' Someone screamed before I even opened my eyes. I immediately recognized the voice and jumped in her arms. 'Your here!! How is that even possible?! How are you doing? Are you here for the holidays? You have to go to school right?' I fired all this questions at her while giving her a bearhug.

'Woah woah woah!! Relax girl lets sit down at the table and then I can explain you everything' she said while guiding me to the fridge to pour a drink for the both of us. Acting like she lived her and knew where everything stays and belongs.

She always had that confident vibe around here which most off the time worked in her favor, but only sometimes screwed up things.

After she poured our drinks we walked to the dining room and got seated. Then she finally spoke, 'Well first up I've missed you so much! How are you doing?'

'I'm doing fine actually, but now onto serious business what are you doing here?!'

She laughed 'I missed that sassy ass bitch mouth of yours. And so does someone else Alex.' She said more serious now. Immediately the vibe in the room turned 360 degrees which made me put up my walls again that had been down since my arrival here. 'What do you mean?' I asked scared for the answer.

'He is back. He has been stalking me non stop since he got out of jail. And my mother thought it was to dangerous for me to stay so she arranged with the school that I can graduate here. Your mother immediately offered me to stay here so that I can keep a low profile. After all the arrangements were done without his knowledge I got onto the first plane with a fake ID and now I'm here.' She said in one breath trying to get me out of my misery.

'Well that sucks.' I said with a sigh. 'I actually thought I finally would be save from him, but now he's on a hunt again.' I say feeling vulnurable. She quickly got to my side and gave me a side hug.