Ohh help! #6

'Hi princess long time no seeing.' Logan said. I didn't think I would see him again, I absolutely hate his smirk and his freaking adorable eyes! 'I didn't think you could look even prettier but here you are proving me wrong.' He said roaming his eyes around my body fixing them a little to long on my but and boobs. 'Once again, eyes up here Logan.' I looked angry at him. 'You two know each other?' Said the other boys. 'Yes we unfortunately met each other at the airport.' 'I thought I finally lost him but here he is, back at it again with the stalking.' The boys laughed at my comment and came closer to introduce themselves. The first one was around 6.1 tanned brown eyes and blond hair. All the boys have abs like a freaking Abercrombie model. 'Hi I'm Dylan.' He said while Bowing and kissing my hand. My face was scarlet red again and I tried to hide it with my hair. Than he pointed at the other boys. 'These are Jace' he is also around 6.1 and tanned. He has blond curly hair and blue eyes. Nick 6.3 black hair and grey eyes. and Conner brown hair and green eyes.' 'Hi guys I'm Alex.' I said. 'Are you Chases new bang girl or are you his new roommate. 'I'm his roommate not his bang girl' I said scolding. Finally Chase came out of his room and acted like the responsible stepbrother I dreamt about NOT. 'She hopes she is soon enough.' He said while smirking. I looked at him angrily and went to my bedroom without saying an other word.

The next morning I woke up it was only six o'clock. I got out of bed and made my way to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and got dressed. When I finished I applied my makeup, a little bit mascara and some concealer to hide my pimples. When I was finished I sprayed perfume put on my shoes and went down stairs. When I came down I could already smell the delicious scent of breakfast. 'It smells amazing.' I said when I walked into the kitchen. Thomas turned around with a big grin on his face. 'Thank you Alex, I thought you would appreciate a strong breakfast for such an important day like this.' I walked to the kitchen island and sat down on the chair. 'Thank you Thomas, but I don't think breakfast is going to help me trough this day.' He looked me sympathetically in the eyes. 'You know Alex, just have faith I think you're going to be just fine. You are an amazing women and the people at you school will love you.' He then placed my plate in front of me, and walked away. 'I hope you are right.' I said just before he left the kitchen. When I was finished with my breakfast I walked to my room to grab my school stuff. After that I ran to the garage to be on time at school. Unfortunately I got stopped down the hall when I stumbled into a wall. Oh wait not a wall Chase. 'Can you please move fatty' I groaned while pushing him away. 'I love it when you groan for me darling but I prefer it in bed.' 'We don't want our parents to know that you want me now, do we?' He said with a big smirk on his face. I cringed and tried to act really disgusted, but totally failed when his dimples came into view. He saw me starring leaned in and whispered 'it's a shame you can't act, but at least you are pretty.' He then moved aside and walked into his room. I stood breathless for a moment, but quickly recovered and walked to the garage. When I came in I was amazed by all the cars that were parked. 'Sweet holly mother of Jesus' I quickly walked further into the garage and took the least expensive car. A bmw z4. I got in and was amazed by everything about the car. I then turned it on and clicked with my other keys the garage door open. The sun was shining so I was really happy i choose the cabriolet. When the door was open enough, I switched on the engine and drove of to school. I connected my mobile with the car and turned on my Spotify to listen to my music list. I really enjoyed the ride and was kind if sad when I parked my car in the parking lot at my new school. I took a deep breath and exited the car. I locked my car and walked to my new school. I than saw what Chase meant when he talked about the popular group of girls. They had parked their car in front of the school and were chilling by their cars. They were all really pretty but fake and probably all part of the chearleading squad. I tried to walk unnoticed past them but soon felt all their eyes lingering on me. Than I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. I looked to my side and saw that it was Chase. I tried to push him away but he didn't budge. 'Can you let go of me or they are going to burn holes in my face.' I said while glancing to the group who are watching me. 'Relax they won't do anything as long as you stay close to me' he said trying to reassure me. When we came inside we went to the principals office to get my schedule. Than I quickly went to my first class guided by Chase and his friends. I was quite happy because I hadn't seen Logan yet. When we were in front of my first class all the boys left. I quickly took a deep breath and walked in. All the eyes were fixed on me and I tried not to blush. 'Hello darling please introduce yourself.' Said a kind looking women. I looked around and saw Logan sitting in the back of the class. I focussed on him and started. 'Hi my name is Alex and I've just moved from Holland to here.'
..................................................................
That's it guys!!! I hope you liked it. Please like and vote and I will trie to update next week.
You know you love me,
Xoxo Gwossipgirl