Making mistakes #11

The next morning I woke up I was pretty cranky. I hadn't had a full night of sleep because I was worrying al night. My head is all messed up and I should just focus but I can't, my mind is just keep going back to last night. It is weird because I don't think I like Chase, I think I more like the attention I get.

He can get on my nervs pretty fast so that's a con about him. Also he uses girls and throw them away like tissues, and I don't want to be that girl. He is also really selfish and my sort of brother. In brief, a relationship between us is doomed to fail.

I just need to get het him out of my head, I can't fall for this kind of boys again. That's why I need to avoid Logan and Chase, because those boys will soon get into my head and won't get out.

I shook my thoughts of and got into my closet to choose an outfit. I went for a simple yet classic outfit. It was really hot outside so I choose a black simple dress with my all stars and a leather jacket. When I had picked my outfit I went itno the bathroom brushed my teeth and got myself dressed.

After that I did my makeup. I just seated in front of my makeup table when someone bursted into my room. I screamed frighteningly closing my eyes scared waiting for the impact of a slap, while trying to defeat myself with my eyeshadow brush.

Than I heard a burst of laughing. 'Omg are you serious!' 'Honestly your face was just priceless' Logan said with a big smirk on his face. "So much for avoiding Logan" a little voice in my head said. I looked up at him angrily while walking up to him. I poked with my brush against his chest while speaking. 'Are you out of your freaking mind! What the hell are you doing here! How dare you come into my room uninvited!' With each sentence poking him harder.

'Calm your tits women, what's got your panties twisted?'

'Honestly I was just joking. Nothing to get so worked up about.' He said surprised by my outburst. I still looked at him angrily trying to catch my breath.

Than a small smirk crept on his face. 'Were you seriously planning on attacking me with a makeup brush?' He said nodding at my left hand that was still holding my brush firmly.

'Hell yeah!' I said 'you better watch out, you don't want to find out what I'm capable of with this thing.' I said daringly.

I tried to be angry at him but questioned myself, was I really angry at him or angry at myself for letting my guard down..? I tried to shrug it off and focussed on Logan instead.

He just looked at me unintimidated and spoke 'Princess back to business, your parents asked Chase if he could give you a ride to school and back, but since he has football training he asked me to do the job.' 'So I suggest that you get that pretty ass of yours as soon as possible in my car otherwise we will be late'

I blushed a little, taken back by his comment about my ass. 'Ehhrm, I don't need a ride so you can just go without me. I can perfectly take care of myself.' I said with a stern look on my face.

'Well princess since you got grounded your parents want to have you home directly after school. It wasn't my choice, but I can't say I'm complaining.' He said with a big smirk on his face.

'Alright I get it.' I said while pushing him out of my room. 'I'm just gonna get ready, just wait in the car and I will come.'

When he was finally out of my room I released the breath I was holding. I should really distance myself for my own good. I can't make the same mistakes, not again.