100 followers special

AN~ what what to celebrate all your support then some hot kinky ass yaoi?
~~~

Kidd pov (because he's the kink king)

"There is some dust left on the very top." I smirked causing Law to grumble as shuffle on his tippy toes. He had refused to wear the new shoes I got him to match the outfit, but you win some you lose some. "Don't complain, your the one who lost."

He only glared at me before going back to dusting. Law and I had bet that I could go a week with a dirty joke or being childish. It was totally worth having to hold back for 7 whole days to see this glorious sight.

With Law on his tippy toes, I had a full few of his ass under the black skirt topped by a barely there thong, and who would I be if I didn't take a few pictures of his tan, tight ass.

Law was wearing a classic black and white maid outfit, white apron and all. Except, I switched the white knee socks for sheer thighs ones that had a large black bow on the top.

"I'm totally getting you back for this later." He grumbled before tossing the duster at my chest, trying to get under my skin which was only more of a turn-on. I only smirked before patting my lap, signaling for him to sit. Which he did, placing one knee on either side of me and wrapping slim arms around my neck. "Sometimes you really make me want to punch you in the face, hard."

"I know." I hummed before attacking his lips, causing him to squeak in surprise before going in sync. Laws skilled fingers wasted no time running through my furry red hair as my own dug into his tanned cheeks, not the ones on his face.

My air supply was running out as my tounge battled to gain control of Law's . Low moans were escaping from my lovers mouth as our battle began to end. To speed up my process, my large hands tightly gripped his ass once more, causing him to gasp.

Law's butt and thighs were my favorite part of his body, other his hip bones. Since he's a swimmer his ass was perky with firm legs, but there was just enough extra to jiggle slightly when I slapped it in the mornings.

Either way, I toke advantage of his open mouth to slide my tongue all the way in before he shoved me off, "Ch-cheap move."

Panting as I gazed clashed, I could see how hot and bothered he currently was, and it made me feel fucking fantastic.

Despite Law's demeanor, it was easy for him to have a lot of sexual frustration. Not to mention he was easily aroused, but it was hard to get him in to mood if you know what I mean. Law could literally be sitting on the couch with a erection, but refuse to let me handle it for him saying 'I can take care of myself.' and what not.

Ignoring his annoyed words, I moved my attention his his barley exposed neck, planting hickey right under his jaw so that he couldn't hid it. Having Law rock his smooth hips while being in my lap made his groin rub against mine, and I was trying to make this last.

"Bed room, now!" Law breathed out before another moan, this one higher then beige, erupted from his lungs as my tongue dig into his sweet spot.

Roughly, I lifted up the ravenette, casing his socked legs to wrap around my legs. My concentration was shaky as sly hands maneuvered there way up my back.