The sexy girl

ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!

Hello my lovely readers!!! I though to play a game and of course the winner will have a prize!!!

Let me explain! Like you read in the previous chapter, Ramona (reader's big sister) has a boyfriend and he is a character of the anime. In every chapter I will be giving small hints about him and whoever finds out who he is first, she/he will pick where Bon and reader will give their first kiss!!!

Option's of where they will kiss for first time:

A) In the ballroom

B) In a mission

C) In Ramona's wardrobe

D) In Kyoto Temple (Bon's house)

E) In the fountain

So let's get start it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name P.O.V

I was walking with Muggle sitting on my head. I had a lesson in cram school.... How was I going to look at him in his eyes? And Ramona didn't answer to my messege yet. What was I suppose to do? 

Then a sweet voice cut my thoughs. "Good morning, (F/n)."

I turned and smiled to my friend. "Good morning, Shiemi."

"How are you? You don't look well." She told me worried.

I blushed and the truth was I didn't sleep well because I was waiting an answer from my sister but.. nothing. "If I tell you.... do you promise me, you won't tell anyone?"

She gave me a happy smile. "Sure, this is what friends do, right?"

I looked around to make sure that nobody would heard me. "I--I... I think that I have a little crush...." I tapped my fingers together and blushed harder.

"A crush.... who he is?" She blinked and after blushed. "B-bon...and I kissed him on his cheek."

"WHAT??? YOU KIS---MHMM" I clasped a hand on her mouth and Muggle was tearing from laughs.

"Shhh! I don't want anyone else to hear it and Muggle stop lauging!!!! Why don't you go and play with Kuro?!" My familiar flew away to find his friend and I stayed alone with Shiemi.

Ramona P.O.V

I was walking to my old highschool. I had come to see my little sister. I was sure she would be so happy to see me.

She had her first crush... I looked the boys in the school yard and wondered who could be. That's so sweet. I and my boyfriend had first met in this yard before 4 year and we were together in cram and regular school.

Bon P.O.V

I was in the yard with Shima, Koneko and Okumura. Suddenly, we heard many whispers because something had draw attention. 

Okumura acted. "Huh, who is this suke babe!!!" Other boys had nosebleeds and hearts on their eyes. I turned to look and saw a very hot woman.... actually she had a gorgeous face and what they say a killer's body. But then I remembered that I had seen  her before. 

Koneko and I exchanged glances and then we asked Shima. "Shima... isn't she?"

He was looking at her and he was ready to melt. "Yeah, she is Ramona.... I can't believe how that idiot has a girlfriend like her!!!" He said upset but blushed when she noticed us and she waved to us.

"Ehhh!? You know that sexy girl?!!" Okumura acted... well she was causing for sure a heartbeat to the most males but I believed (F/n) was cuter.

"Good morning, Renzo. Good morning Renzo's friends." She came to us and greet us with a big smile. 

Shima talked. "G-good morning, Ramona-san. What are you doing here?"

"I was around and I though to come and see my sister."  Then she looked at us. "Oh, I'm so sorry for my rudeness. I'm Ramona. Nice to meet you guys."

"This is Okumura, Konekomaru and Bon. All of us are in cram school." Shima told her and we told her. "Nice to meet you too."

"Ramona, I had no idea that you had a sister."

"Well, if you are all in cram school then you know her. Can you help me find (F/n)?"

Then all of us stayed with open mouths. She was (F/n)'s big sister. She giggled. "Can you see the resembles?"

"She must be in the class of cram school." Konekomaru told her.

"Thank you. See you soon." And she walked away.

Shima caught his nose and tried .... too late. Nosebleed. "But isn't she?" Miwa asked and Shima nodded. I yelled. "That's a shame Shima!"

My pink head friend blushed so hard. "I know guys... b-but I have so many imaginations with her. How can this idiot has Ramona as his girlfriend?!!!"