Yin & Yang

Name P.O.V

It was Saturday morning, I had asked Yukio-sensei if there was a place where I could train. He had told me there was one room with special machinery and he let me go for training.

I was very glad when I entered the room. Muggle was dancing in the air. "Here we go!" And he changed form. (Let's say this is Muggle's sword form)

I caught him in my hands and set the machine in a medium difficulty

I caught him in my hands and set the machine in a medium difficulty. "Ready, Muggle?"

"Go!" Then balls shot out the machine and I was repeling them. School didn't had the highest technology for training but was still good. Nothing like the training systems we had in the guild.... (you will learn what kind of guild I mean in the future).

After four hours

Bon P.O.V

I was walking back to the class. I had forgot some books there. I entered the class. "Great. Here they are. Let's go back to study." As I was walking to the hall, I heard some noises. I went to check and I found myself in a training room. There I saw a certain girl who was training. She had came a week ago and she was already working very hard. I could understood that in the class but... even and weekends. I yelled. "Oi! Lavender, what are you doing here?" She turned her head to see me. "Hi, Bon. Just traini--- OUCH!" One ball hit her head and focused back on what she was doing. "Just training, Bon. What are you doing in here?" She said and repulsed another ball. "Just to take some books and then I heard noises.. so I came to check out."

"Sorry, if I'm noisy. I'll try to be more----"

I cut her off. "Baka! No, need to apologize. Can't you take a break? You are always training or studying!"

"But I still have long way to be an exorcist and I need to---" She responed but I cut her off again. I could see it in her face. She really needed some relaxing. 

"Just sit down!"

I crossed my hands and sat on the bench. (F/n), closed the machine. "What's your problem, Bon?!" "Mine or yours?! You can't improve your skills, if you are overdoing it!" 

Name P.O.V.

I turned my gaze down. He was right. I whispered softly. "Muggle break." My familiar returned to his usual form... "I'm so dizzy.... need sleep." And he fell on the floor and slept. I looked Bon and sat next to him. I took a breath and he asked me. "How many hours you are here?" 

"Umm... I don't know... Let me see my phone." I checked the time and took my towel. "Four hours." I said and sweep my head. "What? Baka! Can't you take a break?"

"It's just...." I stared at the floor.

"Just what?" Why did he care? Bon maybe wanted to look a tough guy but he could be very sweet.  

Bon P.O.V

(F/n) raised her head back to me and smiled softly. 

"I have to become stronger, so I can protect everyone I love and care about.... From when I remember myself I was always the little girl who could always get in trouble and someone else had to save it. My siblings were always there to protect me and teach me new things.... But I can't always depend on my siblings and the three of them are very strong and can take care of everything. I always admired them.... I just want to be able to prove them that what they ever did for me was worthing it. I will become a strong knight one day and they will be proud for me.... I know maybe this sounds stupid but I really want it."

I smiled to her softly and talked to her. "Not so stupid as my goal."

"What is your goal, Bon?" 

I felt like I could tell her everything and I just said it. "Defeat Satan."

She gigled. "You can not do that."

I should wait that reaction. "Don't laugh at my goal. What I was waiting for? You are like everyone else." 

I stood up to leave. Why did I ever believe she would understand me? 

"Wait, Bon!" She grabbed my hand. "What?!"

"I didn't mean it like this. I just see things in a different point of view." She stared at me with a serious gaze. "Would you like me explain myself?"

"Fine." I sat down again and she started it.

"It's actually.... Ironically, our darkness is also our light. Through our darkness we discover our light, so we do need it. We need it badly."

"I don't follow..." I told her and she continued.

"I am talking about Yin & Yang. It's the ancient symbol of harmony remind us that life is a balancing act and most fulfilling when we learn to embrace its dualities: the ups & downs, good times & bad, joys & challenges,  God & Satan."

That was very deep and I needed time to work it out in my head. 

When I was thinking of what (F/n) told me, she caught my hand, kissed my cheek and quickly grabbed her things and Muggle and walked to the door. I blushed and saw her. She turned her head. "I'm glad that my teammates has high goals and thanks for caring, Bon." 

I touched my cheek  and blushed more. (F/n)... I'm glad too.

Name P.O.V

Did I just kiss him??? I was walking fast on the hall and blushing like crazy. Why did act so spontaneous? I know it was on the cheek but...  Oh my Lord! I hoped he didn't get mad at me....