Author's Note

Okay I KNOW that I had posted an a/n before chapter 11. It's just that I have a few more news. Which well include why my username was changed from RIKERLYNCHSDARKSIDE to Philsgoodgirl.

So I changed my username for a reason a big reason. You see Phil, found out that my user was RIKERLYNCHSDARKSIDE and got upset. So I changed it to please him. Why? You see Phil is my boyfriend. Well actually he is my fiancé. Yes I am engaged. Phil can be jealous because of his past girlfriends used him so much that he thought I would and I wont do that to someone. I am extremely loyal. I already got in a fight with the love of my life over the fact that I have feelings for Riker. But I knew I have no chance with Riker. Besides I am engaged with Phil and extremely happy. So I made my usr Philsgoodgirl to make my husband to be happy.

Also, I am pretty sure in one of my other author notes I said I was looking for a editor for my chapters. Well heads up, I am no longer looking for an editor for my books. I know this is ironic, but my editor is Phil. He supports my writing and is willing to edit my chapters before I publish them. This started with chapter 11 of this book. Yeah weird I know. lol .