Recapping Ch 40

Ross' PoV

It's about 30 minutes till we get to Hazelle's house. Right now im lying in my bunk on the tour bus thinking bout how much im going to miss Courtney while im on tour. I decided to text her. I jump out of my bunk and walk to the "living room" of the bus. I took a seat on the little couch and unlock my phone. Im mid text when Riker comes running through the bus.

Riker's POV

"Haha you couldnt beat me if you tried!" Rocky yells at me. "Yes i can!" I said in a matter-of-factly tone of voice. Right now Rocky, Ryland, Ellington and I are in the back of the tour bus playing teams on Call of Duty. Ellington and I are on the same team while Rocky and Ryland are on the same team. "Oh yeah Ratliff! Id like to see you try and kill me!" Ryland exclaimed. Rydel rolled her eyes at our constant smack talk. "Ooooh yeah! Then I will!" Ratliff replied to Ryland.
Suddenly i got a text from Hazelle. Ah Hazelle! Now?! I knew it was her because it was her tone on my phone. "Rydel! Can you check my phone please!"

Rydel's POV.

I roll my eyes at the boys ridiculous smack talk. I pulled out my journal and started to write how i was feeling. I stopped for a minute and thought what i was writing could be turned into a song. I turned the page and started writing again. This time I was turning what i was feeling into song lyrics. Rikers phone went off saying he got a text. Must be from Hazelle or Savannah, i thought to myself. "Rydel can you check my phone please?" Riker asked to busy playing call of duty to answer it. "Sure Rik." I replied. I closed my journal with the pen in it and set it on my lap. Grabbing Riker's phone, I unlocked it. The text was from Hazelle. "Its a text from Hazelle. She said 'can you stall for 5 minutes?' What would you like to send back?" I looked over to my older brother. "I can try." Is all he said.

Rocky's POV

Without pausing the game Riker listened to what the text said. "What would you like to send back?" Rydel said. "I can try." Was Riker's only response. We played for about another minute or so and then Riker paused our game.

Ratliff's POV

Riker paused the game. "Dude! You better make this quick. I was about to kill Ry! " i said. "Yeah right! If anyone was about to kill anyone it would be me to you E-Rat!" Ryland Replied. "Guys! Thats not the point! I need a distraction. What should I do to make stall dad for five minutes?! " Riker said.

Ryland's POV

"I know one!" I said when I saw what the car behind us was doing. "What is it Ryland?" Riker asked. I pointed as I watched the car beside us do the same thing the car behind us doing. Everyone looked out the windows. The cars were swerving and speeding! The one behind us the driver had passed out and there's noone else in the car! The one beside us is well, how do I put this. I dont know how to word it so, i'll just say this. Drunk is an understatement to how much alcohol is consumed. Plus they are smoking pot too! Riker saw that in both cars that the one just passed out and the other one is drunk and about to passout. With that he took iff running. Rydel and I soon followed him! Ross just watched as we all ran past him. "Ross call mom!" Rocky yells as him and Ellington come running in from the back of the bus. They explained whats going on to him as he dialed mom. Riker, Rydel, and I just got to dad. "Dad!" Riker said out of breathe and motioning to me to speak. "Dad! Theres two cars! One behind us the drivers passed out with noone else in the car hes speeding! Theres one beside us The driver is way past drunk and extremely high and is swerving and speeding as well!" I said explaining fast. I saw the look on Rydels face when she looked out to the left side of the bus. I followed her gaze. "Dad! Make that a we are surrounded by cars with the drivers passed out! Theres another one on this side!" I said. Rydel was hyperventilating. "Call your mother!" Was all he said. "Ross is on it!"

Stormie's POV

I got a call from Ross. I immediately answered it to hear him, rocky and ratliff freaking out and Rydel Hyperventilating while rocky and ryland helped calm her down. "What is going on on that bus?" I said worry taking over. Im three cars behind them. Ross started to explain whats going on and then stopped. I was about to tell him to continue, when i saw what had just happened.

Ross' POV

"What is going on on that bus?" My mom asked. I had started to explain to her whats going on while looking worriedly at my older sister who is hyperventilating. I made halfway through mid sentence when suddenly.............

________________________________________________

Hey fam! Finally got a title for this book. I wanted to recap Chapter 40 to Trials and Excitements a.k.a. Love You Till The End, before actually starting this book. Which this book is its sequel after all.