Chapter 4

{Author's Note: please remember that Hazelle and her family are indeed Jewish as you read this chapter. Please Vote, and comment on how you feel about this chapter. thanks for reading! }

Hanna's POV

"Wait did you just say Frieda Salvador?!" I started to fangirl in my heart. I tried to hide it but by judging by the look on Violet's and Elizabeth's faces, I failed. "Hmm uhmm. Sure did. Why?" Violet replies zipping Hazelle's suitcase back up.

"Oh I don't know. Really just no reason." I say, trying to play it cool. Like you have any idea what so ever of how big a fan I am of Frieda's work than you will know what it s like to not be able to afford it, because all of Frieda's works are extremely expensive.

"If you were just trying to play it cool you failed again." Elizabeth replied between laughs.

Hazelle's POV

I am just sitting here on my knees on the kitchen floor that really needs to be mopped. I can't believe my ears. My mind is racing faster than the earth spins! Maybe even faster than the last NASCAR Daytona 500 race!

'Ross, Rydel, Ryland, Ellington, Riker, Rocky and Mark in a car wreck?' I thought to myself. Even thinking like this makes me cry.

But knowing this actually happened! The tears start to flow even heavier than before.

I handed my phone to Kyle so he could talk to Stormie. As soon as he took my phone I laid my head in my hands and just sat there sobbing. A few minutes of silence and I looked up at my twin to see if they were still on the phone. They are still talking.

I watched as Kyle's worried expression got worse. His eyes are glossed over.

"This has got to be a dream! No a nightmare! Pleas God please let this be a nightmare!" I began to whisper pray. "They are my god parents. Riker Ross Rydel Rocky Ryland and Ellington mean the world to me. Please don't let them die! I'll do anything!" I mouthed the rest of my prayer, knowing that my friends like to sometimes spy on me. I stand up and walk to the kitchen sink. I washed my hands and my face before going back to my siblings.

Kyle's POV

"Alright momma S. We will be praying. Keep us in touch. I will call our parents and inform them. Love you too. Bye." I said occasionally stopping as Stormie spoke. Hanging up the phone and handing it back to Hazelle, I hug my sister.

"What's going on?" David asked. "Momma S just watched as Anthony, Shory, Mary, Mark, Land, and Pappa M get in a car wreck. They were hit on all sides. The ambulance have arrived and are taking them to the hospital as we speak." As I filled them in they immediately began to cry and pray.

Hazelle and I hugged them each. " Hazelle call dad and tell him to fix tour dates. And tell him why. I will call mom and fill her in." I said as haze nodded.

I took my cell phone out from my back pocket and dialed my mothers work number. It rang three or four times before she answered.

"Hello this is Michelle Cohen. How may I help you?" My mother's voice rang through my phone. "Mom, its Kyle." I replied. "Oh. Hey sweety. You know you aren't supposed to call me while I'm at work unless it's an emergency." She said with a stern voice. "Mom this is an emergency." I cut her off. "What's wrong? Do I need to come home?" Her voice changed immediately from anger to worry.

"Mom Stormie just called Hazelle. She said that she just witnessed Mark, their kids, and Ellington get in a bad wreck. They were hit on all sides of the tour bus. Stormie was two cars behind them and didn't get in the wreck. She was driving the spare tour bus." I explained into the phone. "Oh my!" My mother said.

"We stayed on the phone until the ambulances arrived. They are on the way to the hospital now. She wanted Hazelle and I to inform you and dad. Hazelle is on the phone with dad as we speak. Can we go see them at the hospital?" I let the tears fall from my overly glossy eyes.

Hazelle's POV

While Kyle was on the phone with mom, I was calling my father and calming Jake down. Jake and Ross get along really well and are the best of buds.

"Jake everything will be okay I promise just keep praying." I said hugging my little brother, as the phone rang. I don't know who I was trying to convince, Jake or me.

Rydel is my best friend she knows everything but one thing. And Riker, well Riker is everything to me. What I'm trying to say is that I'm in love with Riker. Yes I do love Caleb, but to be honest here, I originally just went out with Caleb in hopes I would get over Riker. And that's what Delly doesn't know; that I love Riker and the Caleb thing.

A few minutes later my father answered. "Daddy?" I asked, my voice showing that I've been crying. "Hazelle? Are you okay? What's wrong? Have you been crying?" He asked. "Yeah I am crying. No I'm not really okay emotionally." I spoke into the phone.

"Is this bout Caleb?" My father spoke. "No. Its Mark, Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ross, Ryland and Ratliff. Stormie just called. She witnessed it." I tried to hold back tears. Ava Lynn began to cry and I'm in no position to deal with her, I mean I Can barely even see my eyes are so watered. I covered the mouth piece of my phone. "David, Ava Lynn just woke up. Can you...." I started to ask him to go help her. "On it." David did cutting me off.

"Stormie witnessed what?" My dad spoke into the phone. That's when I lost it again. "The....car.....wreck! All the... Lynch kids... Ratliff...... And Mark.... They got hit on all....sides." I said in between sobs. There was complete silence on the other end of the phone. The only sound was my father breathing.

I looked at the tv, Which had the news on it. It was talking bout the wreck. "Seven people the tour bus. Four other cars. The band is R5" the news anchor said. It showed th three cars and the tour bus. The fourth car is like five feet off to the side. And the tour bus was laying on its side. I began to weep and sob harder than before.

"Daddy.... The tour bus! .... It...it's on it's ....side!!!!" I fell to the ground and into the same position I was in before. Alannah took the phone. "It was on the news." She said into the phone. "Okay see you I in ten." Alannah hung up the phone.
" Dad's on his way home. " Alannah said handing my phone back to me. I cant breathe let alone speak, so I just nodded.