Chapter 6

Rydel's POV
"Huh? Wh-what happened?" I spoke. I looked around and saw a bunch of paramedics around me. "Ow." I whispered. It hurt to move. "Lay still ma'am. You were in a car wreck..." The paramedic beside me said as he tried to get me to lay still. The minute the words 'car wreck' came out of his mouth I started to freak out. I twisted and turned, painfully twisted and turned, in the bed in the ambulance I was in. "Ma'am calm down please." Another one of the paramedics said. "No! Where are my brothers, my boyfriend, my dad?! My mom? Was my mom in the wreck? Where's my mom? Where is everyone?" I panicked. "Ma'am your mother was not in the wreck. She's in the ambulance with your father. Your father, brothers, and boyfriend are all on their way to the hospital as we speak. Please calm down ma'am." The paramedics explained. I calmed down but only because It hurt to move. "Ma'am do you remember your name?" He asked me, clipboard of paperwork in his left hand and a pen in his right hand. "Yes." I said attempting to give a nod.

"Okay. Can you tell me what it is?" He asked. Nodding, I responded. "Rydel Mary Lynch." I watched as he scribbled on the clipboard. "Do you know when your birthday is?" He asked. I sat there and thought about it for a minute. "Not right now I don't." I responded. "Can you tell me any of your brothers or your parents names?" One of them asked. I thought for a moment before responding. "No. Why can't I remember my parents or brothers names?" I asked scared. "We're not sure. We're going to have to run tests on you." They said, a they climbed out of the ambulance and began to get me out. The next thing I knew, I was being rushed inside and down the hall.

Stormie's POV

I watched as Rydel was being rushed inside the hospital and down the halls. As I watched her being rushed in, I stood up and began to walk towards her but got stopped by one of the paramedics. "Ma'am, please stay here." The paramedic said. "Sir that's my daughter! That's my baby girl! Please..." I paused and wiped a tears off my face. "Please let me see her. Or at least tell me how she's doing?" I finished. "Then you must be Mrs. Lynch?" The paramedic asked. I nodded my response because Im crying I am so worried. "Your daughter, she only remembers her name. She can't name her brothers, father, boyfriend or you. She doesn't remember any birthdays either. We are gonna have to run a few tests." The paramedic explained to me. "Oh my!" I said as I sat in the closest seat and started crying.