"Let's just...go to sleep,Jungkook.It's getting late." I switched off the TV and went to our room.

"That was awkward." I uttered as I laid myself on the bed.When I heard the doorknob twist,I quickly pretended to be asleep with my back facing him.I felt him laying next to me and he heaved a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry for what I did just now.I'll wait for you when you're ready." He said before turning to the other side.I'm sorry too,Jungkook.

The next day came greeting us with a really bright sunshine.I woke up early as usual to prepare breakfast for us but when I looked at my right,it's neat.

"Where is he?" I mumbled as I scratched my head.I went to do my morning routine first then walked down stairs.I looked for him everywhere but he is still missing in action.I went to the kitchen and saw a small note on the kitchen counter.

Good morning,Mrs Jeon:) I hope you're sleeping well last night.I'm going to the gym and I'll be back around 11.Take care~

Your husband,Mr Jeon Jungkook

I can't help but smile at his cute note.I cooked breakfast for myself and sat in the living room, watching TV.Then,my phone rang and it was from mom.

"Hello.Good morning,omma."

"Good morning,Soyeon.What are you doing?"

"I'm eating breakfast in front of the TV.How are you doing,omma?"

"I'm fine.You? Any changes yet?" She asked.

"Me?I'm okay.Uhm..what changes,omma?" I asked her back.

"You know..pregnant." She answered.Hearing that word makes me cringe and I feel myself smiling.

"No,not yet,omma." I shook my head though she can't see me.

"Aigoo,your appa and I are waiting for that good news from you.When are you and Jungkook plan to have your own child?" I feel my cheeks getting hot right now.

"Uh...omma,I need to open the door for Jungkook first.I'll call you later." It was not a lie.I heard the door being knocked just now.I hung up the call and rushed to the door.I was wrong.It was not Jungkook.

"Good morning,Soyeon."

"Jimin?What are you doing here?"

"I was passing by this area just now so,I thought of coming here."

"Oh,come in." I invited him in but he looked kind of worried.

"Where's Jungkook?" He asked a she took a sit at the leather sofa.

"He went to the gym."

"Here.Milk for you." I placed a glass of milk on the table for him.
"Milk?Don't you have anything else for me to drink?"

"Don't be picky.You need milk to grow taller." I pointed out and he just scoffed.

"You and your husband are the same.Both likes to tease my height.Am I that small?" I chuckled at his cute respond.

"But you're still cute,Jiminnie." I patted his fluffy pink hair that looks like a cotton candy for me.

"Have you eaten?If not,I can do something for you."

"No,thank you.I've had my breakfast with your cousin just now."

"Oh,why didn't you invite her here too then?"

"She have something to do also,we went there separately so.." I'm curious about their secret relationship though.

"Speaking of Areum...what is your relationship with her?"

"Secret." He answered short.

"Come on,Park Jimin.Just tell me."

"We're..currently in a relationship."

"I know.I know but is it a serious relationship or just a so-so relationship?"

"Of course I'm serious with her."

"Yes!Better don't mess around with her,Jimin.She's way different from any girl you have met."

"Don't worry.I'll take good care of her." We continued our conversation that I even forget about Jungkook.

"Ommo!Jimin!Jungkook will be home soon!" I looked at the clock realizing that it is already 10.45 am.

"So?" Jimin asked me with a puzzled face.

"I haven't take my shower and I'm sure he'll be looking for food after this.I have not prepare any food for him to eat.Tch."

"I'll be leaving then.I guess we were busy talking that you didn't have the time to prepare anything for your husband." He said and stood up.

"Thank you for coming over,Jimin.See you again soon." I sent him out of the gate and as soon as he disappeared from my sight,I quickly went to the kitchen and prepared instant ramen for Jungkook.

"I'm home." I heard his voice from the living room and his footsteps are heading here.

"Hi." I turned around to see him in his black Puma jacket and he is wearing a headband which clearly showed his forehead. Oh my God,he looks so good even with his hair up.

"Hey,am I that handsome that you have to stare at me with an open mouth?" He chuckled and closed my mouth.

"Oh,sorry.You're not that handsome anyway.This ramen smells very nice that I had my mouth open." What stupid reason is that,Soyeon?

"Don't lie to me,cutie.You can't resist me." He patted my head and gave me a killing wink.

"I'll go to have my shower." He left but then he turned to look at me again.

"Why are you still in your pajamas?Waiting to join me for shower?" He teased me and laughed devilishly.

"Byuntae." I replied to him and he coolly left the kitchen to our room. Is he experiencing a war of hormone or something? Why is he like this?