Update About Updates

I'M SORRY I TOOK SO LONG. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU. PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE THING. 'KAY THANKS.

So you all probably got the notification that I updated, but that there's not an additional chapter this story. That's because I went in and edited Dynamite Butterflies which is now A Good Luna. I will be going through all the current chapters and doing this before I add new content. I'm trying my best to get back into writing and will hopefully be able to stick to re-writing one chapter every week and updating new content from there. Please forgive me for not updating sooner, but I took a long time to get the plot figured out so that I could look at it as one big picture instead of one chapter at a time. So hopefully you'll like the new direction I'm taking this story in and will continue to stick with me through this process! 

If you guys have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. If you have any comments or criticisms, please don't hesitate to share with me as long as they're respectful and constructive. I love hearing from you all and I read all your comments and you keep me believing in myself as an author. So thank you for fueling this dream. 

I love you all!

-Al