Jet Flights (11 + Justin)

You watched as Justin tapped away on his phone, the blue sky racing with the plane outside the round window. You brought your knee up to your chest staring at his gorgeous features from his chiseled jawline to his plump lips to his button nose to his bushy eye brows to the wrinkles in his forehead from the frustration he's experiencing. "Damn it." He cursed, slapping his hand against his knee's covered by his dark colored jeans.

"What's wrong baby?" You asked, leaning over to see what he's mad about. He sighed tapping the screen again, starting whatever game he was playing over again. A small giggle escaped your throat and he looked at you rolling his eyes playfully. "What? It's just a game." You laughed at the fact that he's actually getting upset.

"Yeah-An addictive one." He explained, not looking up from the big screen. You yawned, covering your mouth with your hand. Resting your head in the crook oh his neck he moved his arm wrapping it around your shoulder while pulling you closer. "Tired?" He posed, pressing his pink lips against your forehead. You nodded your head batting you tired eyes at him. "Go to sleep babe. The plane doesn't land for another two hours."

"I can't, I'm too excited." I laughed into his chest as he played with my hair.

"Me too, especially for the sex." He smirked down at you. You hit his chest making him chuckle at you. "I love you." He grinned, his hazel eyes sparkling into yours.

"I love you too." You reached up to peck his sweet lips.