Kisses

Camila: She doesn't care who sees, she'll kiss you anytime, anywhere, in front of whoever. Her favorite time to kiss you, though, is when you're particularly focused or busy because she likes to get away with what nobody else can; pulling your focus and making you forget what you're doing.

Lauren: She's more private, not really big on PDA. She'll hold your hand and occasionally wrap her arm around your shoulders in public, but when you're alone, she's cuddly and kisses you frequently; whether it be on the lips, on your cheek, on your neck, or your head.

Dinah: Kisses are a frequent thing between you two, mostly mindless and natural. They're always sweet little kisses that make you smile. Except when she feels like someone's flirting with you. Then she makes sure everyone around knows you're hers, kissing you in a way that leaves you breathless and disoriented.

Normani: She's very cautious, usually looking to you for permission before doing anything. It's annoying sometimes, but it's also one of the things you love about her; the way she makes sure you're comfortable with what's going to happen and giving you time to say no. When she does finally kiss you, however, it's with so much passion and love that your head spins and fireworks go off behind your eyelids.

Ally: You love to kiss each other whenever possible but try not to overdo it, not wanting to be "that couple" who're attached at the lips. But you can't help it, Ally's lips are addicting and leave you wanting more. They're short and sweet like her when in public, but you can't get enough of her when you're alone.