| Two |

"-ell I don't know!"

"Figure it out th-!"

"SHUT UP!"

You woke up with a gasp, your brain trying to figure out where you were.

You looked around in a daze, bed, floor, dressier...Desk..

Someone's room.

You instantly sprang up, regretting it immediately. The soft cushion you were laying on made a strange squeaking sound.

'Where am I...' You thought hopelessly, you had no strength as if the moment. Your head felt horrible and you felt like dying.

"Hey hey...It's alright, calm down.."

That jolted you out of your thoughts, making you on guard even in the state you were in.

You looked up to see three blobs, yellow, black, and pink.

As of the moment the yellow blob was hovering above you, looking strangely concerned.

"I'm not gonna hurt you.."

"IDIOT! You're scaring it even more!" Smack

"Ugh, you idiots."

"Sakkkurrrraaaaaaaaa"

You blinked in confusion, this was new.

The yellow one held his head, "I'm not scaring her!"

The pink one growled, "Don't just assume its gender!"

The yellow one looked down, "But...I can just feel that she's a girl.."

The pink one growled louder, "I don't care about what your stupid feelings say. Don't assume it's gender, you idiot."

You instantly didn't like her, but you could at least give her points for not backing down.

"Whatever," The yellow one grumbled, "Im taking her home."

Nonononononononononononononononononono

You had to find Kurama, you had to find him. You had to kiss him and hug him and and an-

"No."

You looked up, E/C eyes shining.

"Im taking it." The pink one said, poking the yellow one in the chest, "If you have it under your care it'll probably die in hours!"

The black blob hovered in the background, looking uninterested in what was taking place as of the moment.

Nonononononononononononononononononono

You didn't want this, no please you still have to find Kurama. Your life your love your everythi-

"Sorry Sakura," The yellow one picked you up, ignoring the screeching coming from the pink one, "I've already called dibs."

'No please, don't take me away. Please please please please no please don't. I want Kurama, please just Kurama.' You thought frantically, squirming around in the yellow ones grip.

"Hey hey.." The yellow one said softly, "I'm Naruto, sorry about before. Sakura can be stubborn sometimes.."

The ye - Naruto walked down some stairs and headed through the empty hallway that led towards the door. Behind him you could hear the grumbling of the pink one and nothing from the other one. You wondered why he seemed so grumpy.

Naruto found his hand around the doorknob and opened it, you breathed in the fresh air. Your lungs weren't expecting the sudden force of air and it caused you to start wheezing harshly. You ignored the ocean colored eyes looking down at you and focused on your breathing.

As you calmed yourself, you started looking around your surroundings, there seemed to be a lot of buildings. You assumed it was one of the villages. As you continued to be carried in Naruto's grip you slowly inched into relaxation. Tails settling down and you relaxed your small head on Naruto's tan arm. (Why did you feel so relaxed around him?)

You suddenly came into focus on what the blond was saying, ears perking up you tried to focus on his voice. It was hard to concentrate as you were sick, but you got some of it

"-I hope it's fine if I take care of you," Naruto continued on, "I can tell that you're sick."

You looked up at him, his hands were suddenly in your F/C fur, making you feel even more relaxed then you already were.

So nice...

You barely noticed your eyes closing, you just listened to the soft talking of Naruto. Something about him was familiar..

"...Y/N?"