Chapter 10

"What is our plan now, sir? We've interviewed all relatives but no one seems suspicious to me at least." The young apprentice said as he handed over a bunch of papers with notes and photos of people in the village to inspector Jooheon who looked through them very carefully across the desk at the police station.

The sun was shining brightly but the office was dark due to curtains being dragged in front of the windows.

"Has any fingerprints been detected at the crime scene, my dear Daniel?" The inspector asked as he put the bunch of papers aside on the white, small desk.
Daniel nodded.

"Yes, we have detected several fingerprints, for example on the knifes that laid on one of the chairs in the kitchen. The person who did this clearly has no experience in crime so I doubt we'll find them in the crime register. I suggest that we pick out a group of possible suspects and ask for their fingerprint for further analysis." He said with a low, calm voice.

The boy was only 17 years old but sounded like a real proffesional as he spoke with well arranged sentences and not a sign of any type of nervousity.

The boy was smart, he was a high grade student, aiming for the top. His father was a scientist and growing up, he wanted to follow his fathers footsteps but where was he now?
Taking care of corpses together with a 25 year old with a stinking car, life was great.

As Daniel looked through the photos and names, he picked out some of them, placing them with a magnet on the whiteboard that had been rolled into the room as had wheels attached to it.

Daniel picked up a black whiteboard pen and started to write, place out names and drawing circles and arrows pointing at all different directions. Satisfied with his work, he looked at investigator Jooheon to get his attention before speaking.

"Here we have our main suspect until fingerprints has been collected, sir." Daniel quickly drew a circle around one of the photos of a young man with brown hair. He had catlike eyes and wore a pink baseball hat.

"Jisoo Hong."