-Twenty~Six-

Well, today is the day.

I sighed softly, looking towards a still-sleeping Zane~Senpai.

I walked over to him, shaking him awake.

I pecked his lips when I saw his eyes open.

-Zane's POV-

As I woke up, I felt s pair of lips press against mine and just as quickly pull away.

I blinked a few times, looking over my fi- *ahem* -girlfriend.

She was wear a short, pastel pink shirt and had on a currently unbuttoned dress shirt.

I slowly sat up in bed, kissing her cheek. I was in nothing but boxers.

"Babe, why are you dressed so formal today?"

"Kawaii~Chan wants to look good, of course! She and Zane~Kun's last day of school is today! So is graduation!"

My eyes widened. I quickly jumped out of bed and got dressed, deciding against my jacket and mask today.

Kawaii~Chan and I headed downstairs to eat breakfast. Soon after, she started heading outside.

"H-Hey, Kawaii~Chan! I need to grab something- Wait in the car." I headed up to our bedroom, quickly searching through my nightstand drawers.

I grabbed out a small, black box and examined the inside.

I sigh, hoping she thinks it's as beautiful as I do.

I put the box in my backpack and ran downstairs. I got in the car and drove us to school.
-------
Just halfway into fourth period, seniors were called into the gym.

We all got our robes on and went through the graduation ceremony.

It felt like hours. Am I too impatient? Propo-

My thoughts were interuppted by the ceremony ending and my mother's arms hugging me to death.

"Oh, ZuZu!! I'm so proud of you!!"

I smiled. "Thanks, mommy.."

She paused, a stern look on her face. "What are you doing, hugging me? Go to Kawaii~Chan!"

My eyes widened, my heart racing. I nodded, walking over to my girlfriend and her group.

The group consisted of Katelyn, Nicole and Aphmau (I guess they made up?).

"Hiya, Zane~Senpai!" I smiled at KC, quickly kissing her.

She kissed back, and we stayed like that for a few moments.

I pulled away, getting down on one knee.

Kawaii~Chan tilted her head.

I pulled out the tiny black box, I hear her group gasp. I see a crowd gathering around around us.

I cleared my throat, opening the box. It showed a golden ring, and heart-carved rose quartz in the middle.

I see tears well-up in her eyes.

"Kawaii~Chan, I know we're very young, maybe even to young for this, but- I love. I love you with all my heart, you are the light of my life a-and- There's no one I'd rather spend the rest of my life with.. Kawaii~Chan Li, will you marry me?"

She pounced on me, giving me a huge hug. Tears streaming down her face, she shouted "Yes! Of course Kawaii~Chan will marry you, Zane~Senpai! I love you so much!!"

I gave her a quick kiss and slid the ring on her finger.

"I love you, KC.."

"Kawaii~Chan loves you more, Zane~Senpai."

The End