-SIXTEEN-

Zane's POV
WEDNESDAY, SIX FOURTY-THREE

I walked out of the bathroom, only to find KC changing. My cheeks immediately became red.

"K-Kawaii~Chan??-" She had jumped as I said her name, I guess I scared her. "I thought we agreed we'd change in the bathroom-"

She immediately pulled her skirt up, her ears lowered and her face flushed. "D-Dont stare at Kawaii~Chan! It's embarrassing!"

I looked away, taking small peeks as she pulled on one of my hoodies.

I cleared my throat, looking back towards her when she was done. "You know, you look kinda cuter shirtles-"

My face suddenly stung. She had slapped me. "Ow!"

She immediately hugged me and repeatedly apologized. I laughed, hugging her back. "Its fine, babe- I shouldn't have said that."

She pressed her lips to mine and I had kissed back. After awhile we were on the bed, making out.

I pulled away, realizing my hand were up the jacket she had on. My face turned red and I moved then away.

She pulled me back to her, kissing me some more.

I don't know what had happened, but the next thing I knew is we were late for school.

We freaked out, quickly rushing out the window and driving to school. Ugh, let's just hope were not too late.

Hey guys! It seems like it's been awhile since I last updated. And I don't feel like today's chapter was the best.. What do you'all think? Maybe help give me ideas for the next chapter? Anyways~ Ima sleep (probably). I'll try to update tomorrow! Goodnight/morning/afternoon everyone!
- Willow~Senpai