-NINETEEN-

WEEKS LATER-MONDAY, TWO-THIRTY PM

It's been three weeks since the incident. We take a lot of cautions when it comes to his hip, but Zane~Kun's wound has healed. I officially moved in with him last week.

I was thinking over everything when a pair of lips snapped me out of my thoughts. I pulled away and nuzzled into my boyfriend.

"Hi, Zane~Kun.." I smiled.

"Hey, KC.." He kissed me again.

I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He had his arms around my waist.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. This always happens when I kiss him.

I soon pulled away. "Zane~Senpai, I invited Aphmau~Chan over.. Is that alright?"

I could see a light blush on his freckled face, probably because of his new name~

"Y-Yeah- That's alright!" He smiled at me.

We leaned in for another kiss, when there was knocking on Zane~Senpai's already opened door. I looked over to see Aphmau~Chan glaring at me.

I walked over, giving her a hug.

This is going to be so fun!! I thought to myself.

Boy, was I wrong.

Can I just say that I accidentally typed "Boi" instead of "Boy" at first and didn't see anything wrong with it until I typed "Wrong".
Anyways, I hope you guy enjoyed today's chapter! Buh-bye!
- Willow~Senpai