7. Because, your eyes said the love to me...

When it's time for the souls to meet, nothing on Earth can stop it... Wherever they may be, they will meet for sure...

The best love story is that you fall in love with an unexpected person, at the unexpected place and in an Unexpected time...

Are you ready to catch me, as I'm falling for you???

💮💮💮💮💮💮

The Rocking boys Vihaan, Nikhil and Arjun are searching their bestie and gang leader, Abhi for a long time...  Abhi didn't turned up for the sports session and music practice too... As they can't do anything without Abhi in the music room, the boys were in search of Abhi...

They were shocked to see Abhi is sitting in the isolated corner of the college campus, where only garbage, useless and unused items in the college where thrown out... They were worried as Abhi is smiling and blushing uncontrollably...

 They were worried as Abhi is smiling and blushing uncontrollably

Vihaan: What the hell is going on here???

Nikhil: Vicky... I'm getting scared, man... Our Abhi is fine only na... Why he is smiling and blushing like this and that too at this place...

Vihaan grits his teeth angrily: I too have come along with you only na... How can you question me, as if I'm aware of all these... What the hell has happened to this Ajju... Why he is reacting like this...

Vihaan and Nikhil shook Arjun, while he screams aloud and is trembling in fear....

Arjun: Mummyyyyy... Come and save me... Some mohini (enchantress) has attacked Abhi and is eyeing at me too...

Vihaan: Idiot Arjun... Don't over act, okay... Your love Aaliya will shoo away any kind of mohini... Stop your dramas... Come, let's ask this dumbo Abhi, what's going on...

The trio were bewildered as Abhi is whistling happily and moving away from there, without bothering to hear any of their words too... The trio were thinking of the reasons behind Abhi's behaviour and they were confused to the core....

💮💮💮💮💮

Meanwhile,

Purab moves towards his office, in a big confusion..  He has a very hectic schedule and is tied up with lots of issues to solve.... He couldn't even talk about his helpless state to anyone too, as he has lots of commitments and this job is a must for him...

However his mind is wandering around, here and there and Purab is deeply thinking about the discussion, he had with dadi in the morning.... Purab does not know what to answer dadi or to stop Dadi, who is desperate to make him to get married soon...

He doesn't know how to say to Dadi that, his life has become a complete mess, because of  *****... She is the reason for all his problems.. He regrets his decision to join this job, on her insistence...