Fried To A Crisp

Today must be my unlucky day.

First there's the crowd first thing in the morning, then there's Soarin being depressed-

Yes.

Before you can respond, mind.

Yes, it bothers me.

I mean, I can't stand a friend being so down.

Okay, I can't stand it the same way when you call him a "friend".

Really.

I really can't recall how many times I've asked you the shut the fuck up.

If anything, you're fucking ignorant.

Now, back to my thoughts.

Today after Math class, I walked out to the hallways, wanting to get into Music period.

Fluttershy had just texted me to go to the music period with her, so I'm waiting for her now out in the hallways.

And in the music room there's actually decent air-conditioning.

Thank god 'cause today is a hot day.

As I was saying, I was waiting till I heard a person being thrown against a locker.

People were crowding around that area, some even had their phones out.

Oh, a bullying case again?

Usual stuff.

Curiosity overtakes me and I walked towards the bullying scene.

Maybe I would step in if it wasn't a serious case...

I peeked over the shoulders of several students and saw the bullied student.

Light pink hair covered her face, casting a shadow over it.

Huh?

Is she...?

I took a step closer and asked a random person, "What happened?

Tears streaked down her already tear-stained cheeks, her trembling body quivering against the locker. She was slumped down on the floor, bringing her knees close to her face.

"The girl bumped into this guy accidentally and he's acting up all about it," he muttered, "great drama."

"P-pleas-se s-stop..." she barely managed to squeak out.

I clenched my fist.

Fluttershy.

Who did this?

I looked around.

All these people crowding here.

Couldn't they at least step in and help? Couldn't they see the state she was in now?

"Hey," I spoke in a harsh tone, making my way to the bully.

The bully smirked at me. "What babe?"

I gritted my teeth as I arrived before him. "Do. Not. Call me. Babe."

"Whoa babe. You're a feisty one."

Didn't he get the message already?

Yeah, I guess since he was a good few inches taller than me, he looked down at me to speak.

Curse my short height.

He looked around my age and had a pretty face. Well damn that face.

I'm gonna break it now.

"Leave now while I'm being nice," I looked at him steely in the eyes.

"What about no?"

I kept my facial expression neutral.

He's going down.

"R-Rainbow..." Fluttershy murmured, "Nevermind about this...don't beat him up. Y-You'll get into trouble..."

I looked down at her, wearing a soft smile and whispered, "Don't worry gurl, I'm not gonna lay a finger on him."

The crowd intensified at my words and the idiotic boy just went ahead and poked his finger on my shoulder, pushing me backwards.

"Little girl you better get along before you start asking for trouble," he glared at me closely.

"C'mon Flutters," I helped her up, my back facing him. "And for you, watch out 'cause you're the one asking for trouble."

"Hey, stop talking back to me, you brat-"

I've had enough of this shit.

"No, you stop talking back to me," I glared back up at him. I'm really starting to get the fuck pissed out of me. "Look, first, your dick belongs to your body, not in your personality, so stop treating her like trash. Second, don't talk so closely to me, your breath stinks from all the crap you spew outta your mouth. If you're taking this all out on her because your hair looks like somebody pissed on it this morning, you can go complain to your nanny all you want, thank you very much. Also, please do the world a favour and stop giving them a comedy drama for them to film. Thanks for humouring me but my friend here and I need to get to class real quick, so get the fuck outta my face."

He just stared at me, mouth agape.

Gasps passed through the crowd.

"BURN."

"HE'S FRIED TO A CRISP!"

"OOHHHH!"

"Let's go," I turned Flutters around and headed to our music room.

Jeez.

Bastards nowadays need to be taught a lesson.

"Rainbow...YOU WERE AWESOME!!!" Flutters shrieked as we arrived at the music room.

Finally one day when I'm not late to class, considering all what happened today.

"No big deal, what are friends for?" I smirked as I pushed on the handle and entered the room, feeling the air-conditioning hit my face in a cooling sensation.

Ahh.

"Yeah," she gave me a smile.

Yeah.

I'm really thankful for the person who invented air-conditioning.

Hey guys, I really wanted to publish an April Fools chappie for ya, but life got in the way and I couldn't.

And I'll be online more often.

Oh yes, anyway, I'm accepting reading requests from now on so feel free to request, hmm?

Just PM me/ comment below.

Happy April Fools
~AddictiveReads