Music

I. Fucking. Love. Music.

I rock the electric guitar that's why.

And all my friends are here in the same class too. Woohoo people.

And Soarin. And Thunderlane. And Flash Sentry.

Yesterday we ditched school and for some fucking good reason we weren't under detention or suspension or something.

Must be the power of the Skies family.

And poor flashy kept asking what happened yesterday. We won't tell him.

And for Soarin, I'm surprised that he's here and not somewhere two hundred feet under the lonely cemetery and has the tombstone saying:

R.I.P

Soarin Skies

Here lies Soarin, who was an idiot for telling his friends to crash at his house in the first place and paid the price with his life.

OMG that would've been perfect.

Hahahaha I'm evil.

Ooookay back to reality.

"Attention class! Now, I want all of you to pick an instrument," the teacher waved to a bunch of instruments at the side of the classroom. "And play it in front of me to show how good you really are at playing the instrument, along with singing a song. I will judge you and you will be paired up with other student your level and play a song together. Now go get your instruments!"

I dashed to the stack of instruments and picked out an electric guitar.

I'm gonna show these people how good I am at playing it. I will be the champ.

I saw my friends pick an instrument each. They picked the instruments they play in the band. Sci-Twi picked a flute. Soarin picked the piano, Flash picked his electric guitar and Thunderlane picked the drums.

"Rainbow Dash! You're up first!"

Hell yeah. I'll show them how to rock.

I plugged in the wire to my guitar and tapped the mic.

I started singing and playing "What The Hell" by Avril Lavigne 'cause she's awesome.

I mean, who doesn't like her?! She rocks.

When I got to the climax of the song I transformed into my "magical" self and slid on the floor to end the song.

I opened my eyes and people were cheering and clapping.

I smirked. Of course. I'm awesome.

My wings and pony ears disappeared as I stepped off the platform.

"Oh my, Rainbow Dash! It was fabulous!" Rarity clapped.

I faked a bow and whispered in her ear. "Nice try but I'm not done with you guys yet," she stopped talking and pursed her lips.

I smirked again. I should use this to threaten her in the future to get anything I want. Muhahahaha. I'm too evil people.

My friends went up one by one and soon only Soarin was left.

"Soarin Skies! You're up!" The teacher shouted.

The girls in my class squealed, fangirled, shouted, screamed and shrieked. They're FUCKING CRAZY about him.

I just snorted unattractively.

He went up the platform and sat on the piano chair thingy.

He tested the mic and cleared his throat.

He started singing and playing "All Of Me" by John Legend.

Ohhhhhhh my gosh.

Now I know why he's the hot stuff.

His voice is AWESOME!!!!

Not more awesome than me of course but his voice was so smooth and deep and hit the perfect note.

Ohhhhhhh god.

I think he can replace John Legend. He's FUCKING AWESOME!!!

When he finished my mouth was practically on the floor.

All the girls screamed until I thought the president would come down to this school tell them to shut the fuck up.

Soarin got off the platform and walked towards me.

He winked at me.

I know I'm turning into a deep shade of red and I think my heart's gonna explode.

Argh what am I saying?!

"Hey princess. Now ya know why I'm so famous?" He smirked.

"By getting your ass murdered by your mom?"

He ignored my words and looked at my neck. I self-consciously looked down too.

There it was. The necklace he gave me the day before yesterday.

I don't even know why I wanted to wear it.

"You like it, princess?" He asked.

I huffed.

"Yeah like if," I snorted. He looked kinda sad and for some fucking reason I did too. "I-I mean, it's nice," I added quickly.

His face lit up and he showed off his famous smirk.

"So you do," he teased.

"No!" My face was turning red again. Warning warning warning.

"Oh really?" He leaned in and held the lightning bolt on the necklace.

I glared at him although his touch on my neck made my heart skip a beat.

He gently placed the lightning bolt diamond thingy back onto my neck and left to join his best friends.

Oh god. I was heating up. I'm sure I look like a freaking tomato.

Hey chefs from the kitchen please cook me so I won't die of embarrassment.

"Ooh~what was that all about?" Pinkie's voice sounded behind me.

I jumped in my seat.

Holy Jesus she almost gave me a heart attack.

I glared at her and she giggled.

"Alright class! I've decided the pairs!" the teacher announced, saving me from Pinkie.

"First we have Rarity and Thunderlane!" Rarity looked like she was about to puke.

"Then we have Apple Jack with Fluttershy. And Twilight Sparkle with Flash Sentry," I swear I saw her choke on her saliva.

"Pinkie Pie with Cheese Sandwich, Fancy Pants with Sandy Surf, Bulk Biceps with Ballet Steps, Artsy Brush with Photo..." the teacher seemed to drone on and on. Where's my name?!

I yawned and plopped my head on the table. Oh god I'm gonna sleep already.

I closed my eyes.

Then I literally jumped up like my ass was on fire.

I heard the teacher's voice say something that no way in hell I would forget.

"SoarinDash!"

That sure woke her up.

Thanks for readin'
~AddictiveReads