Paint Fight

Yep. Art. My. Least. Favourite. Subject. Sorry people if you love it but I'm bad at it.

I'm back at school. And I swear to myself, if any news of what happened yesterday leaked out, I'll kill the asshole.

Rarity has been bugging me about what's happened yesterday and I've been keeping my mouth shut.

It's art now people and they are teaching us on how to paint a realistic portrait of something. Painting. A pain in the ass. I can't even hold my paintbrush straight.

The teacher's telling us to find something to paint about and she goes out of the classroom, and I'm stuck.

I can't choose. I can't choose something too easy or too difficult. Or something too colourful or too dull.

Great. Now I sound like Rarity when she's choosing her outfits.

Not helping, Dash.

Now my mind is speaking for itself.

I groaned.

"What's up princess?" I looked up and saw Soarin. Just great.

"The sky," I sneered.

"Can't find something to paint?" He asked.

How does he read my mind??

"I don't read minds Rainbow. You're saying your thoughts out loud," He laughed.

What?!

"Well, have you found something to paint about?" I change the topic 'cause I really don't wanna know what thoughts I said out loud.

"You~" he replies.

"Oh really? How ugly did you paint me as?" I fake smiled.

He flipped his canvas around and-

Oh my god.

The painting of me was a simple blue stickman, with six rainbow colours for my hair. My eyes were drawn with some disgusting pink paint and there was this stupid thick grin on the face.

I facepalmed. The asshole and his antics.

"It's a VERY nice drawing you have there," I smiled sarcastically.

"Thank you princess," he faked a bow. Then he went straight ahead to put a blob of red paint on my nose with his finger. He snickered.

Oh this is so on.

I dipped my paintbrush into the yellow paint and flicked it onto his cheek.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed.

He grabbed a paintbrush too and dipped it into the blue paint and painted a swift stroke of the paint on my arm.

"Argh!" I grabbed another paintbrush and dipped it into the black paint and threw it at him. It landed on his light blue shirt.

Oops. I didn't mean to go that far.

We were gaining attention of other classmates and they were cheering us on.

That only encouraged me more to continue the paint fight.

Soarin chuckled devilishly and reached for a pink paint bottle and squirted it on me. And my clothes. And hair.

Oh my god my mom's gonna kill me.

"Revenge! Revenge! Revenge!" the crowd was cheering.

I grabbed a green paint bottle and squirted it onto him. I laughed at his horrified expression.

Soarin grabbed a purple paint bottle and was about to squirt it onto me, but I grasped the bottle. Both of us kept a firm hold of the bottle. Soarin was the stronger one, so he managed to turn to bottle towards my face. Just as he squirted it, I dodged aside and the paint was squirted onto the floor.

We struggled with the paint bottle and stumbled.

I slipped on the purple paint but just before I fell, I grabbed Soarin's arm and he fell with me.

When I opened my eyes, I realised Soarin was on top of me and I was below him.

My cheeks heated up.

And that's when the teacher came back.

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

The crowd returned to their seats as the door opened.

To the teacher, I'm sure it seemed like only two of us were having a paint fight.

She glared at us and I shot Soarin a worried look. His expression was the same.

Our teacher seemed like she was about to explode.

"Detention!"

Lmao that was funny. So much for the paint fight. Dashie and Soarin here were too carried away with their "little fight".

Thanks for readin'
~AddictiveReads