New Boy In School

Hey there people. The name's Rainbow Dash. I study at Canterlot High and I am the element of Loyalty or whatever Twi says.

You know, the princess pony?

You've heard of me? Awesome! Anyway I'm here to tell you my story, so listen up, and listen good.

My day started with my stupid alarm clock ringing. It's annoying as hell.

Last year, I overslept since I was watching Star Wars: The Force Awakens. It's awesome. I'll never get sick of Star Wars.

Oh yeah, back to the subject, I overslept on the freaking EXAM DAY! My luck sucks. End of story.

Then my mom bought me this annoying shitty thing. Just because I overslept.

Okay, it's not my first time that I did.

So let's just say I pretty much off-ed the darn thing and on my phone to check on Facebook. Nope. There's nothing new. Pinkie and her random selfies, Rarity and her so-called "sexy shots" and Flash with some crazy party guy at the bars.

Anddd I slept again. For a whole freaking fifteen minutes.

When I woke up, I threw my phone onto my bed and went into the bathroom to bathe and brush my teeth. Ah, the cold water was so refreshing, splashing onto my shoulders. Okay, I need to stop. Now I sound like a freaking poet.

Then I changed into a grey tank top, dark shorts, and black sneakers.

I went down and took a piece of bread.

Just when I was about to run up to my room to get my phone and bag, my mom, Firefly, stopped me.

My mom's awesome. She's like me, sporty, cool and athletic. But she can be pretty naggy at times, like, now.

"Rainbow Dash. When are you going to eat properly?" She nagged. Yeah, I know. But she's still awesome.

"Sorry mom I'm late! Really late!" I rushed up the stairs, eating my bread along the way.

I got my phone, earphones, school bag and car keys.

Everything was going all okay as I did everything as usual as I walked out of the door...until I got to my driving car part.

My car was completely blocked from the road by some darn truck. There were boxes around the truck..and, oh. New neighbours?! Oh come on.

The last time I had neighbours, I scared the living hell out of them by practicing my electric guitar solo in the garage. I admit, I turned the speakers up to full volume. Maybe that's what caused them to move.

"Can ya move the truck? I need my car!" I hollered to whoever's near the truck.

A navy blue haired guy's head popped out behind the truck.

Woah. He's my new neighbour? He doesn't look that bad, does he? He doesn't seem like one of those childish boys that complain they can't sleep three o'clock in the morning.

I mean, he looks hot.

Oh my god did I just say that?!

"I don't know, really. I'm about to go to school as well. Need a lift?" He smirked.

I take back whatever I said earlier.

"Well, no thank YOU! I'll rather kick this truck's ass!" I must really be angry. Oh yeah, I am. No one gets in my way.

That smirking asshole ran up to me. "My neighbour? Pleasure to meet ya, I'm Soarin Skies," he struck out a hand, waiting for me to shake it.

What in hell is wrong with him?!

"I'm sorry Mr. Skies, but I need my car," I slapped his hand away. "And I'm running late," I huffed. This guy is irritating the hell outta me with his antics.

"You could just ride in mine," he ignored my statements.

Why that little...

I glance at my watch.

Argh. I give up. I really need to go now.

"Fine fine fine, which school do you go to?" I put my hands on my hip.

"Canterlot High?" Great, just great. This asshole goes to the same school that I go to. Note the sarcasm people.

"Perfect. I go to the same school," sarcasm dripping in my voice. "Now hurry that ass of yours up. I don't wanna be late for the first day of school!" Call me rude, I don't care.

"Is this fate or what?" Soarin skipped over to his car and drove over. "You and me going to the same school? Neighbours?"

OMG. I've just started calling him by his name.

I glared at him and he smirked. I really wanna slap that smirk off his face.

I quickly got in.

Soarin drove off immediately.

"So. What's your name? I told you mine and I haven't got yours," Soarin looked straight ahead.

"I prefer not telling you," I glanced at the side window.

"Oh c'mon princess..." he glanced at me. "Anyway, do you know who I am?"

"First off, I don't care who you are. Secondly, don't call me princess." I rolled my eyes at him.

"You really don't know who I am?" He sounded like he didn't believe me.

Really? Does he expect me to know every single stranger in the state. Pleeease.

"I won't even give a shit about you even if I knew who you were. How would I know you? You're not some celebrity or the president! You can go to hell for all I care," I huffed again.

Soarin stared at me like I grew another head or something.

"What?" I snap.

He still doesn't respond and I just look straight forward. I notice a truck turning into our direction.

"Holy shit!" My eyes widened as I gripped the steering wheel and turned the car sideways, letting the truck pass.

"Thank god. I mean, you," the asshole finally came about to his senses. Then he looked down at the steering wheel.

I then realised I placed my hands on top of his on the steering wheel.

I quickly removed my hands, and I could feel a blush forming on my face.

And he smirked.

We were silent for the rest of the trip.

I saw there was a huge crowd of paparazzi surrounding the school's entrance when we were nearing the school.

Was there somebody important coming to school today? Who would that be? If it was Johnny Depp, I swear, I'm not going to school today.

The last time I saw him, I tried to sneak into his house with Scootaloo, and that didn't go very well. Umm...let's just say the squirt almost had to be handicapped after falling out of his window in an attempt to escape.

"We're here," Soarin interrupted my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh! Wait-" I didn't have time to respond as he opened my side of the door and pulled me out. With us holding hands.

The paparazzi surrounded us like we're honey and they're bees.

My eyes widened in realisation as I glanced at Soarin.

Oh boy. He was the person the paparazzi wanted.

And I'm with him.

Hey guys I'm new. What do you think of this? Like and comment, will ya?

Thanks for readin'
~AddictiveReads