Forgiving mommy & daddy

Damon's pov
It's been two weeks and Bonnie and Klaus got a nanny to help out. Klaus and Bonnie have kinda drifted apart since Bonnie admitted she gave away Bekah's childhood toy.

Klaus is mad at her and at himself still because Bekah still isn't calling him daddy or saying mommy anymore. They try but she tells me she's scared if she calls them mommy or daddy they will stop caring about her again.

I basically live with the Mikaelson's right now since Bekah doesn't want me to leave.
***
Bekah walked in the living room with messy hair rubbing her tired eyes. "Hey beautiful" I said and she ran over and jumped on my lap. "I edy" she said "you sure?" I asked and she nods. I pick her up and take her to the kitchen to find a very pissed off Klaus glaring at Bonnie drinking Bourbon. "Daddy" Bekah whispered and he looked up. "Baby girl?" He said and Bekah reached out to him.

Klaus held Bekah with tears streaming down his face. "I'm so so-" he was cut if by her putting her hand on his mouth "I lob dada" she said and he smiled "I lob mama" she said and he looked at Bonnie. She walked over and tried to take Bekah but Klaus shook his head no. "Dada lob mama" she said and the sound of Henry's cry made Bekah wiggle out of Klaus's hands.

We followed her as she walked up the stairs to Henry's room. She walked in and crawled into his crib. "sss"she said holding him. She took his least favourite bear and ripped it open. She used magic and the fluff from the bear started to float. Then she took out a vile of blood from the necklace on her and opened his bottle. She placed some blood inside and gave it to him. His face changed and we watched her as Bekah gave Henry the bottle.

He stopped crying and for once in his entire life he smiled. He cuddled up to her and she rocked him to sleep. She kissed his head and crawled back out of the crib as the fluff continued to float. We stood there shocked and she watched us "tybid" she said and waved behind us. Everyone was here and Rebekah recorded it "aby bubby. Ig bubby" she said and hugged Eli. He smiled and hugged her.
***
Bonnie and Klaus were forced by Bekah to leave. They went on a date. She kept saying 'lob! Ivnesss! bye bye' waving at them.

Me and Bekah played truth or dare. "Oof or air" "truth munchkin." "Huts ex" (what's sex) "well sex is when two people have a big kid sleepover" I said trying to say what happens "ee has ex?" She asked "no we didn't. To have sex the people in the adult sleepover play with each other's privy parts" I say and she screamed "NO!! Nenber" she covered her princess parts and I laughed "I don't think daddy will ever let you have a boyfriend so you don't have to worry" I tell her "I has bufend" she says and smiled "no you don't and never will. I will kill him" we hear Klaus's voice from the door "yeah hu" Bekah nodded with a pout and puppy eyes looking at him. "Okay here's the deal you can have a boyfriend when your daddy's age" he said and she nodded "I has bufend" she squeals and I shook my head.
***
Me and Bekah were cuddled up watching Tangled when Eli started screaming I grabbed Bekah and sped to his scream. I saw a man grabbing him and I sped to the man. He was wearing all black so I couldn't see him but I grabbed him by the neck and broke it. "Who was that?" I ask bouncing a shaking Bekah on my hip. "That was my old daddy" he said and I picked him up.

We went inside and when Klaus got home I told him what happened. He was angry and hugging Eli.
***
After Klaus told everyone what happened Bekah and I went to Henry's room. She said goodnight and he smiled at her. She took my hand and lead me to her room. I grabbed Robert Munch's book about a spreading rose tattoo to read to Bekah.

Once she was asleep I put a blanket over her and walked out of the room. I vamp sped home and smiled. It's been so long my old friend. I thought as I hugged my bourbon bottle. I poured myself a glass and started to drink until I passed out.