third trimester: breathe baby

A N: IM BACK !! IM READY TO COMPLETE THIS STORY. THANK YOU FOR WAITING EVERYONE:):):):)

Zayn took a big bite out of his bacon cheeseburger , moaning at the taste. "This is so amazing !"

Niall looked at the food in the pregnant boys hand , mouth watering as he crept closer to him . "Yea..."

"Niall , get away from Zayn !" Liam screeched , startling the Irishman away. Like a sprayed cat , Niall hissed and retreats.

"I asked if you wanted more than those two Burgers. " Liam said , clearly annoyed.

Niall still watched Zayn stuff his face , jealous and frowning. " Ya should've known I was lying.  Clearly I wasn't thinking straight , Liam. "

Zayn smiles and took one last nig bite of his burger , " here , Niall. "

Dramatically, Niall clutches his heart. " For me ?" He referred to the half eaten burger , Zayn nodded.

"Yea, my tummy is full and it's hurting to eat and sit up. "

Liam huffed and went over to Zayn to kiss him. "you are such a good baby! You get treats tonight. " He winked. "But , what did I tell you about when you're in pain ?"

Zayn rolled his eyes. "I'm a  pregnant man , I'm always in pain. Besides , doctor Adams said it's normal. " Zayn hummed and rubbed the bottom of his stomach which was swollen and aching. The baby was settled right on his pelvis, comfortable and constantly punching.

  "I just need a long , warm bath. Hopefully it'll put Mike Tyson to sleep. "

Liam cooed , gently placing Zayn in his lap. He pushed his legs between his boyfriend's, forcing them apart and causing the pregnant boys hips to relax drastically. It was the same position they used to have sex , but Liam knew it would help in this instance.

And judging by the moan that left Zayn , he was right. Liam hugged his lover , pressing a soft kiss to his ear.

"You ok ?" He asked in a whisper.

Zayn nodded but winced. "I'm ok , but I feel like baby Charlie is trying to get out of me one way or another. "

"You're so strong , baby. I wish I could take the pain away , but I can't. Remember, you're bringing the most perfect human being into the world in like , less than eight weeks. "

Zayn nodded and stayed quiet. Niall patted his shoulder, and brushed his hair away from his face with a sour expression.

"Ew , your fingers are greasy !" The pregnant boy cried , chuckling.

"With bacon ..." Niall looked lovingly at his hand.

Liam sighed , wrapping his arms around Zayn to make him lay flush against him. "relax, my love. Take a nap. "

"Yea , " Zayn yawned , "sounds really good. "

Liam turned on the TV and he and Niall ended up watching ' Fried Green Tomatoes ' , Niall  cried at the part where Ruth was subject to domestic violence. And cried again when Evelyn thought that ninny had died.

Zayn seemed sound asleep but had to be woken up when Liam felt wetness on his pants. Liam was just going to put the boy into a nappy but Zayn groaned heartily. His eyes shot open and he held his stomach.

"Um , Zayn ?" Niall paused.

Liam shot him a frantic look. "call the hospital. "

Niall rushed to take out his phone.

"Zaynie, baby boy ? Uh , are you cramping? What - what are you feeling ? Can you talk to me ?"

Zayn panted , seemingly not able to control his body , he kicked out and howled in pain.

"Oh , go-" Liam carefully tried to remove himself but Zayn grabbed him and frantically shook his head.

Liam laid frozen under his boyfriend.

Niall looked on with wide eyes  and yelled into the phone  " he can't move ! He can't move ! The father is pinned underneath him , also !" Pause. " I'm very calm considering all this. Hurry up ! Please.  " 

Zayn hollered , " he's so small , why does this hurt so fucking bad !"

"Call Dr. Adam , too. " Liam instructed.

Niall did as told , putting the call on speaker.

"Hel-"

"Zayns water broke and he can't move , I'm sort of stuck under him. We called an ambulance, they're on their way. "

"The Australian doctors mentioned this could happen , but Zayn's pregnancy had been going so well that the chances were in the single digits."  The good doctor sighed. "I'm coming to your home now , I doubt the paramedics will know what to do , really.  Don't move him by yourself , and you stay as still as possible." Dr. Adam said.

"Can you feel where the baby is , Mr. Malik ?"

Zayn nodded uselessly , biting his lip , he managed to say "right where my spine ends and hip bone starts. "

"Goodness me , where's his head do you think?"

"Uhhhh - FUCK! THE FRONT , THE FRONT !"

"Keep very calm and do your breathing exercises." The doctor says , it's obvious he's driving now.

"Right , right , of course. " Liam made himself steel. He could feel Zayn losing energy and he and Niall panicked.

"Doctor, doctor! He's getting weak , I think he's passing out from the pain !" Niall screamed.

" Listen , Zayn. We're ok , we're good. Breathe with me. In and out , inhale and exhale , my love. We have to stay calm.  " Liam really was steel in this moment. He had to be strong for his babies.

"I'm only minutes away and I think I see the ambulance!"  Geoff Adam seemed relieved. Niall ran to the door and yanked it open so the doctor and paramedics could just come in and help. 

Liam wasn't assured enough. He and Zayn did their breathing exercises , over and over. All Liam wanted was to hold his boyfriend and his son - but not this soon ! He was prepared to wait those few weeks , he was prepared to wait hand and foot on his beautiful pregnant partner. Right now , all he wanted was to comfort Zayn as he twitched in pain. He could practically feel it.

Suddenly, Geoff and two paramedics came in with a bed.

"Everything will be ok. " Doctor Adam must've said , it sounded like him. Liam wasn't sure , he was pretty out of it at the moment.

Geoff began giving orders to the EMS. It was a blur for a teary eyed Liam as Zayn was gingerly taken off him and placed on the bed.

Liam sat up though, his heart beating insanely fast. He wiped his eyes and watched as  his zaynie was prodded and poked by the professionals , then efficiently shipped out.

He wished he could do more  , but snapped out of it when a pair of pants were tossed in his face.  His mind kicked into overdrive, it felt like an out of body experience as he did what was natural to him.

"Let's go ! " Niall cried. "Let's go ! We're having a baby !"