third trimester : growing

"Li , could you turn up the AC ? I'm dying. "

"You could  just -" Liam quickly shut his mouth at the look Zayn shot him. He sighed and stood from his comfortable spot opposite his pregnant boyfriend , to trudge over to the thermostat, to turn the temperature down. It already read 58°f. Meaning the house was on it's way to becoming an ice box. Liam turned the thermostat to  56°f in hopes that Zayn would feel some placebo effect and  leave him alone.

Zayn was dressed in a thermal shirt and pants with one of Liam's sweatshirts  and a hat for his cold ears. He was eating spicy pretzels which he dipped in ketchup and his favorite ranch dressing ,  meanwhile using sauerkraut covered cookie dough ice cream to cool off his mouth.

"Could you pass me some more ketchup and ranch dip , too? "

Liam huffed , exhausted , he sulked to the kitchen to get the condiments. He brought them back to Zayn who squeezed copious amounts of either sauce into his ice cream mixture and happily ate.

Liam grimaced and shivered , both from the cold and in disgust. What the fuck was Zayn putting into his body ?

Cravings.

"Li , Could you please get my scarf and a pair of socks? Its getting chilly in here again."

Liam couldn't believe his ears.

OooO

"This is the hardest pregnancy I've ever had to go through !" Zayn exclaimed loudly from the toliet , squeezing his boyfriends hand.

Liam  chuckled from the other side of the door. The man's knees were aching from his kneeled position. His arm was being crushed from the way Zayn made him wedge it inside so he could hold his hand while he was in the bathroom.   "How many pregnancies have you gone through that I don't know about ?"

Zayn growled. "This poop ! This turd is so fucking hard ! UGH! "

OooO

"The baby can hear us loud and clear. You shouldn't curse so much." Zayn murmured softly , rubbing his big round belly.

Today was (thankfully) a calm , cute day. One where Zayn was just the most adorable , sweet little pregnant boy - his cravings were to a minimum , all he wanted was some mozzarella sticks and pretzel sticks.  Which Liam was out picking up from the market , along with some other things , relieved to be outside and away from Zayn's hormonal wrath , even if he was behaving this time. You would never think just a day ago he was throwing hot wheels around the room  because he was upset he heard a slightly off-beat version of 'twinkle , twinkle little star' and "it upset the baby". 

Harry nodded in awe. "This is so amazing , Zayn. You are so amazing. " The pale , curly haired boy clapped his hands. "I don't how you or anyone else  does it... Carrying a whole other human being inside you  , letting them feed off you. Just all the things you do to take care them.  Wow , just wow. "

"You have some nice child bearing hips , babe. I can definitely imagine you all pregnant and what not. " Louis said , wiggling his eyebrows suggestively as he squeezed Harry's soft  lovehandles.

Harry blushes , looking down at his stomach and trying to make the tiny pouch of fat on it  poke out more.

"You probably can't get pregnant but trying is always fun." Niall winked at the two.  "Speaking of sex , when are you lads gonna let me film ya and release it to the public ?"