daddy left

SADish CHAPTER. DONT HATE ME. I LOVE YOU.

Louis and  Harry wanted for everyone to hang out so  they arranged  for a little get together that would take place at the Payne Malik residence , since it was the biggest space .

Today , coincidentally , was actually a day that Zayn wasn't in little space.  Liam felt a little sad about that fact - not to say he didn't love his boyfriend no matter what. They had just gotten into a nice routine while Zayn stayed in little space. He'll miss it.

"Li ?" Zayn called , he's just gotten out the shower and made his way to their room , the light blinding him suddenly. 

He was so weak and light headed , his eyes hurt and his insides felt like blah. This couldn't be good.

Liam came soon after , his face instantly wrinkling worriedly as he takes in his lovers appearance. "You ok , sweets ?"

Zayn pouted and shook his head slowly as not to worsen his dizziness. "I don't feel well , daddy. "

"What's wrong?" Liam gathers Zayn's naked body in his arms , leading them to the bed where he gently laid the smaller boy down.

Zayn shrugged. "I feel sick , is all. "

"You look it too. " Liam tsked , noticing the dark circles under his eyes and gauntness of his cheeks.

So , Liam layed the back of his hand against his forehead , being his motherly self. "You're not warm. Maybe you just need a  nap. This is usually the time you sleep anyways. "

Zayn sighed but nodded in agreement. "Ok. I'll need help though. And maybe  some boxers. "

"Are you sure you don't want a nappy , baby ? What if you go into your headspace?"

"Maybe both then. " Zayn blushes. Liam kisses his nose and cheeks before getting the diaper and a pair of shorts.

Liam dressed Zayn quickly , kisses being pressed everywhere on the boys body. "What will help you go to sleep , my beautiful little prince who is as sick as a dog ?"

Zayn giggles softly , shutting his eyes off from the light . "I'm not a dog !"

"I never said that ,silly. "

Zayn rolls his eyes.  "Make it dark , please. It's hurting my eyes.  "

Liam complies. "What now , lovey ?"

"Come lay with me?" Zayn murmured. "But get naked first. "

Liam chuckles , yet strips off to his underwear , eagerly getting in bed behind Zayn to spoon the boy.

They shifted until they fit together like puzzle pieces , Zayn ended up curled up next to Liam's torso , only his head on the man's bare chest.

Zayn lays silent and still , everything is undisturbed ,  that is , until , Zayn feels his tummy quiver.

"Ow." He moans , curling in further on himself.

Liam rubs his back soothingly. "Do you want some water or something , baby ? "

Zayn whimpers. "Stay. "

Liam just kisses his forehead , thinking about the last few days.  Maybe his love has a stomach bug , perhaps  food poisoning ?

Zayn's stomach relaxed a bit so he straightened his legs and snuggles  closer to Liam. Just as he's drifting , his belly cramps so sharply he actually screams and his eyes well up with tears.

Liam shushed him , pulling him up to a sitting position. "What is it , Zayn ? "

"My tummy!" Zayn cries. "M'tummy hurts al-lot ,  daddy !"

Liam can tell the boy is slipping into his headspace and touches him as much as possible to try and calm him down.

The daddy settles on rubbing the others stomach , noticing how hard and round the boys pudge had become.

"Do you have to poop ?" Liam muses in the boys ear , still rubbing the spot.

"No !" little Zayn is in pain and very fussy.

"I bet you do. " Liam shook his head. "Listen , pretty boy , daddy has to get you something to drink. I promise it will make you feel better. "

"I come. " Zayn mumbles.

"Nope , you're staying right here. "

"NO. I come !" The boy is blubbering , sniffling and whining , trying to do anything in his power to make his daddy stay.  There aren't any tears on his cheeks but there ought to be with how pitiful he's acting.

"No. And that's final , Mr. Malik. Stay here and wait. " Liam removes himself from Zayn , who successfully started crying.

Liam leaves the room with a warning glance , leaving the door slightly ajar.

Zayn tried to wait but couldn't. Not now when he was sick and so desperately needed his daddy . He sat up , staring at the door for a minute or so before slowly getting out of bed.

"I come ..."

His vision blurred as soon as he stood due to the migraine invading his head , which made him whimper and tear up even more. He blindly made his way out the room , wiping his eyes as his head pounded.

"D-daddy? "He whimpered , stumbling forward toward the stairs. His footsteps are so uneasy and random , uncoordinated with his thoughts.

He's gone down three steps and needs a break because everything is shifting. Gripping onto the railing , he let's his head settle. Once he can see straight he makes a move to find Liam but instead everything goes blank and all he finds is pain.