scawy dine-saws and meanie munshers

The car horn is pressed again.
Liam carefully removed himself from Zayn , earning a whimper.

"Come back !" Zayn whined.

"I can't , baby. Daddy almost forgot we have stuff to do today. " Liam explains hurriedly as he scrambles to the bathroom. As he's wetting a washcloth , Zayn nakedly wonders in behind him.

"What we gotta do ?" Zayn asks , his head cocked to the side and black hair messy around his handsome face.

"We're going on American tv. " Liam answered , wiping Zayn's little tummy down softly before also washing his cum covered lower bits.

"We not going on merican tv , daddy !" Zayn giggles. "That where paw-paw-trol is and we not going on that. "

Liam rinsed the cloth , chuckling quietly at his lovers train of thought. "That's true. We're not going on Paw Patrol , but there are other American tv shows. Shows for big people. "

Zayn stares at his boyfriend blankly. "More shows not from Nick Jr ?"

"Yes. " Liam easily lifted Zayn up , carrying his little back to their bedroom where he put him on their bed.

His phone began ringing as he collected outfits for himself and Zayn.

Zayn picks it up. "Is Zayn..." he sung into the receiver.

There was a pause as Liam found them their suitable under garments then Zayn giggles.

"We going on tv. We not coming with you, Louis. " Zayn answers

"Daddy getting clothes. "

"Ok , ok !" Zayn hangs up.

"What did Lou want ?" Liam asks , putting a shirt over Zayn's head.

"He say hurry up and lots of bad words like fu-"Liam quickly clamped his hand over the boys mouth , giving him a stern look in warning.

"But that what he say. " Zayn glares with a cute pout.

"Those are bad words that little boys like you should not repeat. And you're fully aware of that , Zayn. Am I right or wrong ?" Liam forced Zayn to look at him. The boy squirmed and cowered away , mumbling "yes , daddy right " under his breath.

Liam rolled his eyes with a soft sigh and kisses the boys nose. He puts Zayn into a fresh nappy and slides some sweats onto his little limbs and then puts his tiny feet into ankle socks and a pair of black nikes. He grabs a comb and runs it through Zayn's wavy , silky black ,  over grown hair , pushing it behind his ears.

Once Zayn is dressed , Liam works on himself. It takes him no time to dress , he decided to wear an outfit similar to Zayn's  and comb through his hair. He grabs a prepackaged baby bag for Zayn and a random toy for him.

"Come on , " Liam instructs , holding out his free hand. Zayn stays still on the bed , staring at Liam , in silence.

"Zayn ? " Liam wiggled his fingers. "Come on , " he repeats.

Zayn crosses his arms. "I'm tursty. "

"Ok. Maybe we can pick something up to drink later. Now , let's go. "

"Want milk. " Zayn pouts , cringing as the car honks again.

"We are late . I just said we'll get something on the way. If you're not up by the time I - " Liam takes a break in his speech to relax. "You know what , let's make You a bottle. "

Zayn exclaims happily , he gets up from the bed and  scampered to Liam with his phone in his hand  , shoving himself under the big man's arm.  "Milk with 'anilla ?"