Meeting him...(part 1)

(A/N) adult language is included.

It was Sunday, the day before going back to high school...But I didn't want to, though my mother will make me either way. Maybe... "(Y/N)!?" Your little brother yelled making you look at him like he was insane. "You've been ignoring me for the past 10 minutes, and kept staring at your doll/plushie." He said pouting. "I was?" I questioned. "Mhm." He mumbled, "S-sorry little bro." I apologized. "Well come on breakfast is ready." My brother said running downstairs and to the kitchen with me following behind; the new plushie in my hand. My mother turned around just in time to see me and my brother coming down the stairs, then I hid my plushie behind me so no confusion would come up.

"Go ahead and sit down, breakfast is almost ready." Mother said in a dull tone. Me and my brother sat down at the dinner table, then I looked around and didn't see my father. "M-mother where is papa?" I questioned, "E-eh he i-is out-t..." She answered, but she was stuttering; I gave a worried look as I feared to what happened to him. Mother then placed breakfast in front of me and my little brother, but, something wasn't right; T-The atmosphere is dead, very dead. It felt like we just came from a funeral of a family member. My brother didn't feel anything but happiness as he ate his breakfast; and I just sat there, feeling blue.

"Mom I don't feel hungry right now." I said, "O-okay honey." My mother responded. I then went up to my room and started playing with my dolls, even with my new one. I heard the front door slam open then close 10 minutes later and I slowly went downstairs. I saw my Father holding a beer bottle in his big hand. My eyes widened as he tried to walk, but he would stumble often; I was already scared when I saw the beer bottle, but my body responded with tilting my head; making my (H/L) (H/C) hair sway to the side. "Good *hic* morning sexy~" My father said in a drunk voice. "Um hun are you okay...?" Mother replied in fear, "Oh *hic* I'm to-*hic*tally fine sexy~" he replied to his wife with a smirk. I ran up to my room then locked the door in fear that he might have heard me and is coming for my ass.

I was trembling in front of my door to my room, then. BANG BANG BANG. I whimpered as my father punched the door repeatedly, "C-Come out my*hic* sexy *hic* daughter~" "I AM NOT COMING OUT OF MY ROOM SO YOU COULD RAPE ME!" I yelled at him. "Oh*hic* don't you yell*hic*at you-

Cliffhangerrrr, sorry it took so long, but yeah I will make a part two of this because you didn't actually meet Jason yet. Hope you enjoyed :3. (505 words)