"Good morning sunshine." Taylor's soothing voice sings though the phone only after a couple rings. "I'm sorry I missed you this morning."

Karlie giggles, "well it's okay because you're going to hate me.." Karlie trails off gritting her teeth. "I was papped leaving your place again." She says awkwardly, no matter how much she tries to play it cool she knew how bad that was and deep down she feels awful. It's only when she's treated to silence on the other line that her heart sinks further than she imagined. Had she really fucked up that much?

However on the other line, Taylor leans against the wall of the tailors store, listening to Karlie's voice and how it's so easy to sense how afraid Karlie was to tell her this, Taylor's heart was breaking too.

"Karlie, I want to come out." She breaths out heavily. Her hand comes to her mouth as hot tears of anxiety threaten to spill.

Karlie is now the one who is speechless. She's been waiting for this moment, not for anything to do with herself but for Taylor. She need this, she needed to be free. And truth be told, it made Karlie so happy to hear this. Meeting Taylor changed her completely.

"Karlie?"

"I'm here." Karlie mumbles now through an excited grin, "i'm here baby and we can do this together. I love you, Taylor." The singer is so overwhelmed with joy she's surprised to even get words out, she wishes Taylor was right in front of her from the desire to kiss her now.

"I love you too Karlie, I'll meet you on the red carpet tonight, I have to go."

With the set promise to finally set herself free, Karlie and Taylor say their mutual goodbyes and suddenly in Karlie's mind, everything is possible.

She can't wait for tonight, 7pm couldn't come sooner.

*****

5:43pm

Standing in front of countless mirrors, Taylor is posed there in the center, admiring herself and her outfit that they've finally been able to get right today.

The entire rest of Taylor's own morning and afternoon felt like a complete mess. Mostly due to the fact that Taylor has chosen bravely to walk the red carpet of Karlie's studio opening hand in hand tonight. This move was insane for many reasons. Never in her career has Taylor walked an event with any of her relationships, and to finally do so with the most bad mouthed, dangerously enticing woman in pop culture right now as a couple topped the madness. Not to mention that Karlie Kloss has only been known to have random flings and never a serious or monotonous relationship.

Tonight was a silent mess beautifully wrapped in a bow because of Taylor's silent promise to make tonight work no matter what. Weirdly for her though, shes felt extremely sick since the moment she woke up. It came out of no where and when she first opened her eyes this morning the dizziness and nausea was quite overwhelming. Thankfully more tame now that her day has progressed she still feels a little off.

She swore a few minutes ago that her vision felt blurry. After a few moments spent squinting, she changed her contacts. It didn't help for a while but it went away, she chalks the odd symptoms up to stress. Last minute adjustments are made to her outfit for tonight as hair and makeup manages to swoop back in and apply last minute changes.

At 6:03pm, Taylor gets a notification from twitter on her iPhone. Smiling wide as she sees #KlossyStudio trending and the first picture is posted of Karlie.

"Oh my god!" Taylor exclaims, not being able to contain her excitement. Too impatient, she swipes open the notification and gasps. Her jaw falling open as she expands the photo and she can't help the massive smile on her face. "That's my girlfriend, can you believe." Taylor says to her makeup team in awe. All laughing at the lovestruck singer, they happily agree and compliment the gorgeous pop star.