When I learned the TRUTH

As the million thoughts came across my head Mark spoke up. He tried to joke and said something In a voice like Darth Vader. "Emily I AM YOUR FATHER I burst out laughing not because of the voice but because what Mark said. "you..my father..... BA" I continue to laugh my ass off while mark looks serious for once in my life. I stop and listen to him. "Emily 13 years ago I met a girl named Rosanna (DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN). She went to my school and we started to talk. She was a bad kid and influence to me and the school. Even though I knew she was bad I feel for her. One day she took me to her house and gave me some liquor. We'd soon get drunk AS FUCK! Little did I know We'd soon be on the bed doing it.......One month later I'd get the news that Rosanna was having...you. I'd tell her that I'd take care of the kid. She didn't listen and 8 months later she had you. Her mother gave the kid to the orphanage after taking care of you her for 3 years. Her mother lied to the orphanage saying you were abused  in reality you were perfect. The night I found out she did that I cried for hours." Mark soon tears up again as he continues. "Rosanna and I didn't talk after that. We' just forgot about each other but I NEVER forgot about you. 13 years later Jack and I decided to adopt. When I saw you I aid to jack Lets look at her and pointed to you because I knew that It was YOU!! You after all these years I saw my baby girl grown up. I saw her blue eye's like her grandma and her died blonde hair. I saw who she'd become. I couldn't believe that it was you. That night in the shower i thank god and all his powers for giving my little girl back. The one I loved sense I was 14. When we got to take you home I felt complete. Like a new man. I had everything i ever needed, my husband my daughter and my youtube. I was complete." I looked at mark....... "is this a joke?" He shakes his head no. I hug him. "All this time i never knew my REAL parents. Now I do. I have the best real dad and step dads in the world. No wonder I'm like you too so much." We both laugh. Little did we know listen to the whole thing through the door. We found out when we heard running footsteps and crying.

(HOLY SHIT ITS DONE!! YOU GUYS HAPPY! THIS was like the most request time for a upload EVER! We are so close to 5k reads. It only took me 50 parts! Thanks for reading all the 50 parts and theres more to come!!! BYE MY PEOPLES! OH and you have all right to kill me in the comments)