When the fight happened

.                                                                                            *Jacks pov*

                                         I was recording a video when all the sudden I hear a knock on my door. I knew who it was and was a little irritated. Mark knew I had to finish uploading before 5 and I was being a little late so I had to keep working. I walk to the door and open it. "What the hell do you want. I have to finish editing" Without me knowing it Mark grabs me by the wrist. "WE CAN HAVE ETHAN FINISH IT THIS IS SERIOUS!" He drags me outside and we keep running, and a few seconds later we see a girl holding my daughter bridal  style and a man behind her. "Mr Jack Mr Mark I already called 911. I'm so sorry I couldn' do more. Please for give me." Mark takes Emily and I look  the girls in the eyes. "Sweetheart you did the right thing." The man budges in. "Well I think I should be sorry. I should have should have hit the break sooner." When he spoke I knew who it was. "Wait wade.....You knew it was my daughter. You could have stopped the car sooner. I knew why you didn't." Everyone looks at me with a confused look. "You and I had gone to adopt on the same day. You had your eyes on Emily. I know you did. We both did. I knew you wanted to get her but we got our chance sooner, so you thought if I can't have her no one can. I feel my hands go into fist. "So you decide. TO HURT MY DAUGHTER!" Without a second thought I throw a punch at wades face. Then another, and another. I had to get mark to pull me off of him. Then the ambulance came and took Emily. Once again me and mark saw our daughter being carried away to the hospital.