WHEN IT WAS CHRISTMAS!

Days have came and gone and things were normal. Gabby and me got closer  as friends, but as the days past one thing got other closer. CHRISTMAS! Today was Christmas Eve and everything was set. We had gotten The Christmas tree and set put the cookies that Mark would eat. Even though it was only 9 o clock I sadly had to go to bed. So I did my nightly routine and went to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night I was going to check to see how my presents I got but when Pased Mark And Jacks room I heard "AW YES MARK FASTER DEEPER." Then I just awkwardly walked away and said in my head "You know what I can wait till tomorrow" and went back to bed.

           When I woke up on morning I  rushed downstairs to see under the tree filed with gifts. I run down and hear Mark and Jack follow me too. I wait for them to come down and sit down. Jack tells me I'm aloud to open all of the presents one by one. There was a big one but I choose to save that one for last. I got a new pair of headphones some gift cards and some new clothes. After I finish finished all those presents I opened the last gift. When I opened it I saw the best Christmas gift ever. It was a black and white kitten! I picked it up hugged it right away. Mark and Jack smiled at each other. Mark's asked "what you gonna name it?" I look at it and say "I'm gonna name it......

(GOD FORSAKEN ME FOR I HAVE SINNED! I k ow I'm late to upload but when you get a google Pixel for xmas you wanna play on it. But merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. Oh and PS now I can do this 😋😋😋😋 BYE MY PEOPLES)