20

"mark," hoseok laughed, "truth or dare~?"

mark swallowed. he wasn't ready for death.

"d-" pause, "tru-" pause, "dare."

hoseok giggled, whispering something in jimin's ear, before turning back to everyone else.

"sit on jackson's lap for the rest of the game." he winked, and mouthed 'you're welcome,', before drinking the rest of his drink.

mark smiled nervously at jackson who just winked, and grabbed mark's hips, placing him on his lap.

everyone was silent for a moment, before youngjae got impatient.

"on with it, hoes!" he yelled from the corner.

"okay, fine, yoongi, truth or dare?"

yoongi wasn't at all hesitant in picking dare, which surprised mostly everyone.

"um," mark thought for a moment, "go knock on heechul's door and ask for a condom."

yoongi laughed, got up, and walked into the hallway.

everyone followed closely behind, youngjae on jaebum's back, as he was "too heavy for him to carry his own weight,".

yoongi knocked twice, waiting for a response of any kind. nothing.

as the disappointed boys turned to go back, the door opened.

"what in tarnation," he peeked out from his door, "what do you boys need?"

yoongi stepped forward.

"i was just wondering if you could help a brotha out," he calmly said, "i need a... you know... 75¢ insurance policy..."

heechul tilted his head, obviously confused as to what the other was hinting at.

"you know... a cock sock... a willie hat...."

namjoon, being as drunk as he was, was a bit impatient with the matter.

"he needs a condom!"

heechul laughed, and turned his head, grabbed something, and tossed it to yoongi.

"have fun, boys!" heechul practically screeched, before dissapearing into his appartment.

"well that was fun," jimin stated sarcastically, taking his seat.

"talk about anti-climactic." added bambam, sipping his drink.

"well, at least we have one, now." jackson stated.

"yeah. who needs it for protection, though? why don't we do something fun?" jin said, grabbing it from yoongi.

"like what?" jinyoung inquired, "have a health class, or something?"

"yeah, jin, there's nothing very fin about condoms if you're not actually using them." said jungkook, who was now sitting on the counter.

"how uncreative of you guys," tae said, opening the fridge, "there's lots of things you can do with a condom other than protect yourself!"

"like what?" mark asked, genuinely wondering.

"like this!" jin said, throwing a now water-filled condom across the room, nearly taking out hoseok.

jin then pulled out a whole golden ribbon of them from a random location, with an evil grin.

"let's have some fun."

---
a/n-
heyoooo
condoms r fun