7

last night was a long night.

after mark just about nutted his brains out, he couldn't sleep. namjin weren't quiet. at all.

he failed to remember that he did in fact have work. his alarm refused to let it slide.

his eyes shot open, having a heart attack just about. he rolled out of bed, and layed on his floor until he had 10 minutes left.

he quickly styled his hair and got dressed, walking out of his room at approximately 8:36 a.m..

he wasn't hungry for breakfast, so he wrote the other humans in his house a note, explaining that they could have eggs and bacon for breakfast.

he grabbed his phone and walked out the door, holding the elevator for the boy who, coincidentally, was late just as mark was.

although he was obviously tired and rushed, he looked beyond amazing.
silence blanketed the elevator, and they both waited. mark suddenly stopped where he was in his thoughts when he remembered his question. was it jackson?

he had a phone in his hand, test time.

mark seriously wondered if the boy was who he thought, so he decided to test his theory.

me: this is weird but what's your location at this point? if you're awake.

he was watching desperately and waiting for the phone to ding, vibrate, or even turn on, but the only noise heard was the ding of the elevator.

he walked off, and suddenly he realized; he had texted the wrong person. nice.