5

warning; drugs & alcohol mentioned

that night, jin, namjoon, jaebum, youngjae, jimin, and mark hung out at mark's. hoseok joined around 10:30.

of course, hoseok brought weed and smirnoff, but no one was disappointed.

they all sat in a circle on the floor, like kids. no, surprisingly, they weren't playing duck duck goose, they were playing truth or dare.

tae went first.

"jin," he slurred, "when was the last time-" hiccup, "you and grandpa joon got down and-" hiccup, giggle, "dirty?" he asked, laughing.

jin, being the responsible adult he was, had only done a shot, and answered honestly, although he was kind of embarrassed to answer.

"uh," he paused, biting his lip. "last... wednesday?" he answered laughing a bit.

many 'ooh's and giggles were heard, but after that, it was jin's turn.

"mark," he said, watching mark tense. "truth or dare?"

honestly, he wanted neither, but picked dare. why the hell not.

"i dare you to text that boy and ask for nudes." he winked, and laughed.

"w-what boy? i don't-"

"come on, we all know," giggled jimin, who was not only drunk, but very high also.

"just get it over with!" hoseok laughed, unlocking mark's phone.

mark didn't know how to ask. he'd never done that before.

"what do i say?" mark asked, looking for a reasonable answer.

"just be like," started jungkook, blowing out the smoke. "hey, hey, hey daddy," he laughed, along with everyone else.

"seriously, guys! i'm a child of god, i've never done this before." mark said exasperatedly.

"okay, okay, seriously," youngjae said, "say something along the lines of what jungkook said, just add in 'you should send nudes' and add a wink emoji."

"okay..." he said, and typed the message.

me: hey daddy, you should send nudes. 😉

"wait," interrupted jaebum, "where'd you get that from?"

"that's what i do every time i want them from you, and it usually works." he winked.

jaebum blushed, and jungkook gasped fakely.

"you sinner child, how-" jungkook started, but was stopped.

"baby, do you not remember that little conversation we had like, two days ago over facetime? you were all 'daddy' and-"

"fine!" he said, not letting tae finish. "i must go to the bathroom."

"can i join?" asked tae.

"not after what you just did, hell no." he laughed, and walked away.

everyone was 'oooh'-ing until there was a ding from mark's phone.

wang puppy™ sent you a photo.

"oooh~ get you some, mark," cheered namjoon, proud of his son.