18

mark, jackson, bambam, and bambam's friend yugyeom were all sitting in mark's kitchen when suddenly, mark felt an idea come on.

"guys!" he yelled excitedly, getting eveyone's attention very quickly.

"we should have a party! tonight!" mark proposed, sipping his water, and smiling at the three others.

"markie, i don't know-" jackson was interrupted.

"c'mon, wang! it's friday, and no one's doing anything. why not?" bam persuaded in english, which confused yugyeom to the max.

"yeah, wang!" added mark, jumping up and down in excitement.

"oh, fine. call your friends, i'll call mine." jackson sighed, knowing it'd be a long ass night.

soon, jaebum, youngjae, namjoon, jin, hoseok, jimin, jinyoung, and a few other people arrived, and it was a great time.

it was all under control until everyone had had at least five drinks in their system. then, it got crazy.

youngjae and jaebum were making out in a corner, namjoon and jin were sitting on the roof, hoseok and jimin were getting frisky in the bathroom, and yugyeom and jinyoung were flirting mercilessly in the kitchen. jackson's friend yoongi showed up, and bambam and yoongi surprisingly got along well.

mark and jackson were sitting across from eachother on the couch, hands interlocked. they were both drunker than drunk, and were talking about if horses could get songs stuck in their heads.

they were going in and out of languages, mostly speaking english.

music was playing in the background, and when aoa's 'like a cat' came on, youngjae and mark hit the floor, center stage.

jaebum and jackson recorded as if it was their job, and the video was soon posted everywhere.

after mark and youngjae danced their hearts out, the crowd decided to have a dance competition.

they called namjin down, and with yoongi as MC, the boys split into groups.

the first group was hoseok, jinyoung, mark, namjoon, jaebum, and bambam, and the other was jin, yugyeom, jimin, youngjae, and jackson.

"alright, losers! let's go! girl group songs only for the first round!" yoongi announced.

hoseok's team chose 'crazy' by 4minute, while yugyeom's chose 'dumb dumb' by red velvet.

both took 15 minutes to prepare, and then it was show time. boy, was yoongi excited, he would be getting a good laugh out of the eleven drunk boys, preforming dances in the dark livingroom.

---
a/n-
oh man, holy shi !!
dude gotbangtan dance competition??
i think y e s