Part : 1 THE MONSTER MAFIA BOSS

Start from the beginning

"If anybody try to mess with me.. he will die.. from my own hand.. "parth said now rubbing the gun on his forhead

_________________________

London

We can see a lady in age of 26 sitting on couch in lavish room while having a glass of drink in her right hand. There is no emotion on her face. But her eyes are filled with so much pain. The girl is Nandini Manik Malhotra. The famous billionaire of london. She has everything in her life but then also she is alone.

Nandini Malhotra

Nandini Malhotra

She is the girl whom we can call beauty with brain. She do every work perfectly. She is a fighter. Nobody guess that she is living in so much pain.

Nandini P.O.V.

It has been 3 year passed when my husband my manik  My life left me . Everyone said that he had died but i don't believe because i m still living. If he had died i also have been died with him only because we are connected with heart. If one will be die the other will also die. We are soulmate.

I know he is alive. And one day i will surely find him. He has to come back in my life because I m incomplete without him.

I can do any thing to get him back in my life.. anything mean anything.

Dad ask me to move on.. but i can't.. because i know u r alive manik U r alive.

End of P.O.V.

Then she look at wall where manik Malhotra's  picture is hanging up. She smile faintly looking at picture.

 She smile faintly looking at picture

Manik Malhotra

Then only there is knock on the door.

"Come in.."she said and then her P.A. marry enter inside the room.

"Mam chopper is ready.. "marry said while nandini give marry her wine glass.

"Okay.. i m coming.. "nandini said and then only P.A. leave from there.

Nandini get up n wear the blazer on her sexy dress which is coming upto her mid Thigh. Then she wear her shades.

" bye my baby.. "she said looking at manik  picture and leave from there taking her hand bag.

She is going new York for a meeting but she is unaware that new york  will going to change her life fully As there she will going to meet mafia boss parth samthaan who only looks similar to her husband manik malhotra but from heart he is very different.

In 6 hours she reach new york by her private chopper. and directly goes to attend meeting.

________________________

Casino

Parth is sitting with dealers. While his four body guards standing behind him with guns. And jack is sitting beside him.

"2 million dollar only.. my first and finale price"parth said in attitude while one of his body guard open the brief case and show them the new model of guns.

"Mr. Samthaan the rate is too.. high.."the dealer said

"Okay.. then i should leave.. and you can purchase this from any cheap market.. "parth said in attitude while getting up from his chair. And his body guard close the brief case.

"Mr. Samthaan.. i m ready.. to buy this in your rate.."now dealer said

"Jack.. "parth call him attitude and ask him to explain the dealers his rule.

"Boss don't deal with beggars like you all.."jack said n parth smile in attitude n starts to leave from there

At That time only nandini enter in Casino . She always remain without body guard after having so many enemies as she doesn't having fear of dying.

As soon as she step inside the casino she feel her heart beat become faster.

"Why i m feeling that manik is here only.."she ask from herself putting her hand on her heart. And her eyes start looking here and there in search of manik.

Finally her eyes  are stop  seeing a person from behind. He is parth only Talking to jack.

"Manik.. "nandini murmured in low voice unbelievably . She love him so much. After 3 year also she identify him from behind.

She start going toward him but then.. we all listen the sound of gun shoot.

End of part..

Hello.. people uff finally i m done with 1st part hope u all like it.. i m excited to read your comments now..

Now question time

1. How was the part ? Do comment except interesting osm plz..

2. What do u think about story ?

3. What will be nandini reaction after knowing about character of parth ?

4. Few words about parth the mafia boss character?

5. What do you think parth is only nandini manik or Manik's hamshakal?

6. Few word about nandini?

7. What do u think about last scene?

8. Rate this part out of 10

9. Do i continue the story

10. What type of story u want  a normal romance story or a hot story or a hottest story.

Desperately waiting for your comments

Love Mehak

Devil's Desire (Sequel Of Billionaire's Love) {Completed) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara