For my lovely people .

HERES A NEW CHAPTER !

Taylor's P.O.V -not edited-

(First period)

Ugh. I hate Spanish ! Why do we have Spanish? it's so stupid.

But this is one of my worst classes.

Wanna know why?

Because the slut Brittany is here, plus the bitch chase, and Tyler

Have I told you I'm a junior? well I am. And so is everyone else.

Have I also told you all my friends have betrayed me? Yup. Just because I started hanging out with Tyler.

I get that he's from a different pack, but so what?

I hate my life sometimes.

My dad keeps telling me to come back and I told him I will once I'm ready, but I'm not yet.

Anyways, we were learning about the culture in spain, then a new girl who I've never seen walked in.

She smelt like a wolf and I think she's apart of my old pack because my dad was telling us we have a new member.

She came and sat next to me, and Tyler was looking at her with big eyes.

I wonder what's happening..

**

- 20 mins later :

So I found out her names Anusha. She used to be a rogue. She was born a rogue and abandoned by her parents. She sings really well, and her eyes are a greenish orangish. I also found out she's 16, and hasn't found her mate but is smelling something really good behind me.

"Psst, Taylor!" whispered Anusha

"What?" I whispered back

"I think the alpha behind you is my

Mate."

I stared at tyler. He looked up at Anusha and they held their gaze together which seemed forever.

He growled, MINE!

Thank god only werewolves are in this class, plus the teacher.

I started clapping, and so did everyone else! I'm happy for them.

Even if Tyler acted flirty around me, I knew he had to stop that after he found his mate.

Tyler pulled Anusha in his lap and they were talking the rest of the period.

I smiled at them and he looked at me and linked me in his mind.

Tyler: You okay? I'm sorry taylor. I love you forever your my sister.

Taylor: Yeah I'm fine, I'm happy for you.

Tyler : Thanks taylor, your the best.

I smiled at him. And then the bell rang.

As I walked out, The slut pushed me into the door and I dropped everything.

I was picking some things up when chase came and started helping me.

When I looked up, regret flashed in his eyes but I snatched my books from him and ran to my second period.

**

( after all those boring period)

RING !

The final bell rang. Finally! God it's been a long day!

I went to my locker and got my bag, and headed out to my car.

I knew Anusha and Tyler were gonna ride together so as I opened my door, I saw chase running towards me. I slammed the door and started up the car as fast as I could.

Then I drove out of the parking lot leaving him standing there.

I decided to go visit my parents, and stopped in front of their house.

I knocked and my dad opens the door. He pulls me into a big hug and whispers, " I've missed you little peach," he called me that when I was little all the time.

"I've missed you too dad." I say.

My mom comes running down the stairs with red eyes. She gives me a bear hug and almost tackles me to the ground.

" Mom your killing me!" I say under her arms.

" Oh honey I've missed you so much, can you stay tonight? I'll make your favorite we've just missed you." my mom says while sniffling.

I think about it. I've caused my

Parents too much drama so why not?

---------

THANKS FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS GUYS!! YOU GUYs are the best! I hope this isn't too short, i have exams soon! ILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN!