Look at me now.

Taylor's P.O.V

You wouldn't believe how nice Tyler is. He accepted me into his pack, and his pack members are super duper nice! My wolf howls all night for my mate.

Tyler's helped me through a lot, he Like a long lost brother I never had. He holds me at night when I cry, and he's the best.

My parents have been trying to reach out to me. But I've shut them out, and all my friends understand. I don't know about Chase, but mom told me he's been looking for me when. talked to her.

Haha. I bet she's just saying that so I wouldn't hurt anymore. Whatever.

I've met alot of new friends. There's chole, and she's 16 years old. She's blond, she's really short and she plays soccer. Then there's Noelle. She's actually 17 and she just found her mate. She plays softball and she has brown hair. She's a slight taller than me.

Then there's Tyler. Since Hes the alpha, Hes a giant over us. He has dark brown hair. Hes 18 and he plays baseball. Then there's Scott. Hes really small, but Hes the beta. Remember when I said Hes might be the beta when they caught me? Well,that's him. Then there's Isacc!

They're brothers and they play baseball with Tyler. We've all gotten really close. The funny thing is, they know I'm alpha female, and they know about my mate.

I told them everything, and I hope chase is suffering.

I don't really care, and Tyler was there for me.

I think I love Tyler ...

But the moon goddess chose someone else for me .

*****

HEY GUYS! 100 votes! OMG I NEVER KNEW I COULD GET THIS HIGH THANKS GUYS I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW PROMISE! THANKS TO MY FOLLWERS WHO ARE BARING WITH ME. IVE BEEN GOING THrough alot. PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO READ THIS BOOK. VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW U LOVELIES! 😘😘😼