Ugh.

Taylor's P.O.V

Ugh. I smell terrible. I've been running in the woods for a while. it's been 2 weeks and I'm pretty sure no one cares about me.

Im a rogue now, and I get up and start running again. 3 gorgeous guys come up to me.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE ROGUE!?" says the tall one

"Change into your human form now." booms the alpha.

I go behind some trees and put on a long tshirt. They look at me with awe. Their eyes go up and down my body.

The short one looks like the beta. And they look pretty strong so I can't run off yet.

"Hey boys my eyes are up here." I point to my eyes.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my territory!" yells the alpha.

" I am the alpha female of the Dark Moon Pack But I ran away."

"Why?" they all asked in unison

"Because my mate rejected me and he was my best friend."

The alpha growled loudly and grabbed me by the waist, " Why would he reject somebody as perfect as you?" I giggled and blushed.

"What's your name?" asked the tall one.

" My names taylor." I said

"Well I'm Isaac, the beta, my brother names is Scott, who is also beta." Says Isaac.

"I'm Tyler, would you like to join my pack?"

I think about it for a Minute. It wouldn't hurt to join it... I mean what do I have to lose? the alphas cute, and really nice.

"What's the name of your pack?" I asked.

Tyler responded and said, " The sliver moon pack."

I gasped. They were the second largest pack in the world. And their alpha was only 19 but held a strong pack.

" I'll join your pack" I said and smiled. I was going to have a new life here, and forget all the other crap I went through .

****

WILL UPLOAD NEW CHAPTER SOON ! THANKS FIR THE VOTES GUYS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. CAN WE GET TO 100? bye lovlies . Vote , comment . and follow !!!